Chapter 26

Billie's POV

"When are you going to ask Josie to be your girlfriend?" Finneas asked me out of the blue as we were chilling at home.

I looked at him with my eyebrows pressed together, not expecting him to ask me that.

"Uh- I don't know. Why?"

"You probably should soon. She isn't going to wait around forever Bil." He spoke so nonchalantly.

Is he right? Should I ask her out soon? Is she going to lose interest in me if I don't?

I haven't even thought about asking her out. Things have just been going so well that I haven't wanted to change a thing.

"You really think so bro?" I questioned him.

"I know so." He nodded at me as he went back to strumming his guitar.

Maybe he is right. I know I really like her and I think, and hope, the feelings mutual for her as well. I think I like the idea of Josie being my girlfriend. I really like it.

My phone buzzed next to me, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted as I read the text that was displayed across my screen.

Finneas looked up at me, startled from my sudden outburst. He gave me a questioning look.

"They want to release when the party's over in two days dude!" I said excitedly.

"Shut the fuck up!" He repeated me.

I chuckled at him and immediately logged onto my social medias to spread the word.

Josie's POV

Via Instagram

Liked by itsjosiebitch, belltwins, finneasoconnell and 892,719 others wherearetheavocados new new comin in 2 days #whenthepartysoverView all 12,427 commentsbillieshoe EVERYONE REMAIN CALM ITS HAPPENINGitsjosiebitch wait WHAT !!!!!eyelash4life josi...

wherearetheavocados new new comin in 2 days #whenthepartysover
View all 12,427 comments
billieshoe EVERYONE REMAIN CALM ITS HAPPENING
itsjosiebitch wait WHAT !!!!!
eyelash4life josie is literally us rn lmfao

I immediately opened Billie and I's texts after I saw her Instagram post. I can't believe she's dropping when the party's over so soon.

Josie: wtpo is dropping in TWO DAYS?!?!?

She replied instantly.

Billie: fuck yuh
Billie: just got the news

Josie: omg this is so awesome
Josie: im proud of u baby