Chapter 17

Billies POV

As I shut the door behind Josie I leaned my forehead against the cool wood, letting everything that happened today soak in.

I fucking kissed Josie. I can't believe my bold move and it's even harder for me to believe the fact that she let me. She's actually into me.

"So," I heard Finneas say from behind me, "still not into her?"

I turned around to face him, giving him a fake glare due to his sarcasm.

"Did you finally grow some balls and make a move on her?" He added.

"I did, actually." I cockily said.

He looked impressed.

"I like her Bil. Don't fuck this one up." He chuckled.

"I don't plan to." I rolled my eyes, walking past him to go to my room for the night.

Josie's POV

I rubbed my cheeks while I was driving home. They physically hurt from smiling so much today. I guess Billie has that effect on me.

I pulled into my parking spot at my apartment and climbed out of my car and into the cool night air.

I twisted the key in the lock and threw open our front door. I was met with Camila laying on the couch per usual.

"Hey where have you been all day?" She turned to ask me.

I hesitated on where to tell her I've been.

"I've just been out and about. Ran some errands, nothing too eventful." I lied.

"Oh." She said in a disappointed tone.

"I'm exhausted though, so I'm going to head to bed. Night Mila!" I said, quick to want the conversation to end.

"Night?" She said in a questioning tone because I was acting weird.

I got into my room and shut the door behind me. I never lie to Camila. I hated every second of that.

If I told her I was at Billies all day she would have immediately asked me a million questions that I'm not really sure how to answer.

All I know is that Billie and I are into each other and that's it. I don't know what this makes us. I don't know where this is going to go. And I'm not sure if Billie wants anyone to know about us or not. That was the biggest reason I didn't tell Camila yet. I'm not sure if Billie wants the whole friend group to know quite yet or not.

I sighed as I fell back onto my bed. Man has today been one hell of a day. I felt myself begin to smile as I relived today in my head.

I was woken up by my alarm, telling me it was time to start my day. Today I had a meeting with Dolls Kill, the company I had recently signed to. I am super excited to finally start this part of my life.

I took a quick shower, applied light make up and changed into something easy to change out of since I was going to be doing fittings today.

After I made myself a cup of coffee I headed out the door for the day.

"I'm home!" I yelled as I walked into my apartment.

"In here!" Camila shouted from her room.

I went into her still messy room and climbed onto her bed to chill with her for a little bit and tell her about my day.

"So how'd your first real day go?" She excitedly asked me.

"Really good! I got to meet everyone and got to do some fittings. The outfits I get to wear are so cute and I even get to keep some of them after I do my photoshoots." I smiled.

"That's awesome Jos! I saw your Instagram post, that outfit was so cute."

"Right?!"

"Speaking of your Instagram post, I also saw Billies comment." She raised her brows at me.

I gave her a questioning look, not knowing what she's talking about. 

"You didn't see?" She questioned.

I shook my head no and grabbed my phone out of my sweatpants pocket to look at what she was talking about. 

Via Instagram

Liked by wherearetheavocados, camila and 18,823 others itsjosiebitch thank u @dollskill for getting me out of sweatpants for once!View all 495 commentswherearetheavocados damnnnnbilliefanpage BILLIE HDOSKSKSilyjosie billies gay for josie like the ...

itsjosiebitch thank u @dollskill for getting me out of sweatpants for once!
View all 495 comments
wherearetheavocados damnnnn
billiefanpage BILLIE HDOSKSKS
ilyjosie billies gay for josie like the rest of us now hahahaah

I looked up after I looked through some of my comments. Her one comment blew up my whole comment section. I have people shipping us and others sending me death threats. Oh what it must be like to be actually famous like her.

"Okay? And?" I acted clueless.

"That's just not a big deal to you?" She asked, confused.

"Friends hype each other up all the time. You always comment on my pictures? Does that mean you have a crush on me too?" I spoke nonchalantly.

"You wish." She hit me with a pillow, letting the Billie thing go.

"Totally." I said sarcastically as I stood up from her bed.

"Well, I'm going to bed I am exhausted."

"Wait, we're hanging out with the twins tomorrow at six!" She informed me.

I'm supposed to hang out with Billie tomorrow. Shit. But I couldn't tell her that, she'd definitely know something was up if I skipped out to hang out one on one with Billie instead of just hanging out with everyone as a group.

"Sounds good. Night!" I lied as I left her room.

What am I going to do?