Chapter 41

Josies POV

Billie and I have been great since our talk the day after everything went down at the club.

That was a week ago and since then I have gotten to see my beautiful girlfriends face almost every night, over FaceTime of course. Our communication is great now, things couldn't be better.

I also got great news with work. I was invited to a brand called PrettyLittleThings "green carpet" event. This was huge. It's basically like a carpet and award show, but for fashion and their brand. There will be loads of paparazzi, more brand deals to make, and maybe even the possibility of shooting some shots for them.

As I finally got home from work I immediately texted Billie the good news. She knows getting an invite to this carpet is huge for me. It's all I've been talking about for weeks.

Josie: i got my fucking invite
to THE PRETTYLITTLETHINGS
GREEN CARPET  !!!!

Billie : thats fuckin awesome babe
Billie : im so proud of u
Billie : u know what that means...

I smiled at my phone at Billies response. When I said our communication is better I wasn't lying. She replies as fast as she can, she's interested in what we are talking about, and I haven't been left on read at all.

Josie: i do know what that means
Josie: it means i get to see u
in one week now(:

Billie had made a promise to me that she would fly home to me if I got an invite to the carpet. To be exact she said she would "personally escort me."

Billie: when is it? i have to
tell mike and finneas

Josie: next thursday

Billie:  ill be there (:

I felt happy butterflies stir in my stomach, a feeling I haven't felt in a while, at the thought of seeing her so soon. This is much sooner than expected. I can't wait, I miss her so much.

-

"Man I really miss everyone." Camila sighed as she sat on her phone.

"Everyone?" I questioned.

"Yeah; Dani, Billie, Finn-" She stopped as she caught herself, her cheeks turning a light shade of red.

"Finneas?" I raised a brow.

"Huh?" She acted as if she had no clue what I was talking about.

"Sounded a lot like you were just about to say Finneas. Have you two kept in touch since the LA show?" I nudged her.

"We might text here and there." She acted as if it was nothing.

"That's nice." I smiled even though it was kinda weird and extremely unexpected.

"What made you all nostalgic?" I asked since she was still looking at her phone with a weird expression on her face.

"Billies post. Did you see it?" She sounded like something was off.

"Not yet. Why are you acting like that?" I said as I leaned over her shoulder to see what she was looking at.

She was scrolling through the comments left on Billies Instagram post.