Chapter 40

Josies POV

I woke up with a massive headache the next morning. I remembered slim to nothing from last night. I can't believe how wasted I got.

I glanced down and saw I was not in pj's nor any clothes I even own. I was in a very revealing checkered yellow outfit. If I'm not mistaken this is one of the uniforms the waitresses were wearing at the club.

What the hell happened last night?

I grabbed my phone and saw I had no new notifications. I was going to text Billie good morning, but remembered that she was currently on the east coast so it's way earlier for her than it is for me.

I'm sure she'll text me when she wakes up, she always does. I didn't really want to text her first  anyways if I'm being honest. She really made me mad yesterday by leaving me on read all night.

I opened Instagram to post one of the many drunk photos from last night, still confused on what even happened.

Via Instagram

Liked by belltwins, camila, bhadbhabie and 24,183 othersitsjosiebitch somehow left the club in one of the waitress uniforms last night

itsjosiebitch somehow left the club in one of the waitress uniforms last night.... i wish i had an explanation
View all 527 comments
josieshoe i wasnt ready😍
belltwins bell triplets strike again💯
avocadosforbil wheres billie???

I walked out of my room, finally in my own clothes, with my bed head still on full blast.

I made my way to the kitchen and poured myself a big glass of water and chugged nearly all of it in one gulp.

"How you feeling?" Camila hollered from the couch.

"Terrible." I groaned as I joined her.

"What the fuck happened last night?" I asked.

"I thought you'd ask me that," she laughed, "You were out of control Josie."

Oh god. I really hope I didn't do anything stupid.

"You were dancing on tables, you were getting free drinks from the bar, you somehow even got yourself a uniform from the place for Gods sake." She shook her head.

"Yeah how the hell did that happen?" I rubbed my temples.

"We have no idea. You disappeared on us and next thing we know we find you dancing on stage with the waitresses in full uniform. It was hilarious."

"Oh my god." I slid down in my seat.

I am so embarrassed. I've never been so bad in my life.

"Have you talked to Billie at all?" She had a change in mood, now much more serious.

"No, why?" I furrowed my eyebrows and gave her a weird look.

"You might want to do that." She spoke cautiously.