Chapter 36

Josies POV

The next morning I woke up in Billies arms, nothing between us but the sheets. I laid there enjoying the feeling of her skin on mine.

I nuzzled further into her embrace, accidentally causing her to wake up.

"Good morning babe." She tiredly smiled with rosy cheeks.

"Morning baby." I turned so we were facing one another.

She gave me a short kiss, but she lingered on my lips as she pulled away. That sly grin still plastered on her face.

I truly don't think I'll ever get over how attractive she is.

"How'd you sleep?" She smirked.

"Really good." I felt my cheeks heat up as a smirk formed on her plump lips.

"Me too. I always sleep the best when I'm next to you though."

I smiled at her comment and sat up, wrapping the blankets around my bare body.

"Can you be the bestest girlfriend in the world and make me some food?" I giggled because I was starving.

"Aren't I already the bestest girlfriend in the world?" She joked.

"You will be if you make me some food." I winked causing her to roll her eyes at me.

"Only under one condition." She said.

I gave her a curious look, tilting my head to the side.

"I get ten more minutes in bed with you." Her smirk almost taking up the entirety of her face.

"Only ten?" I raised a brow.

"That's all I need." She said sexually causing me to gasp at her dirty comment.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of her, making me let out many giggles before our lips reconnected.

-

As I was in my room back at my place I finally built up the courage to look at my tagged photos, knowing they were going to be blown up by Billies fans.

Immediately I saw pictures of Bella and I and felt my stomach turn as I was reminded of everything that happened between Bella and I last night.

The night had such a great ending that I had almost forgotten about all the bad that had occurred prior to the good.

Via Instagram

Liked by bella and 2,394 othersbilliestakis so the girl who commented on billies post is josies ex

billiestakis so the girl who commented on billies post is josies ex.... tea. @bella thank u for starting world war 3 in our fandom
View all 385 comments
bella welcome xx
billiesbitchhhh OH SHIT ^
ilybillie ya she's definitely bitter lmfao
jillie she's basically confirming their relationship !!!!