Chapter 74

Billies POV

Day three of the festival went even better than the first had. The crowd was bigger, louder and Finneas and I had ten times the energy we had previously. It was a great way to conclude the first festival of the season.

We are now staying here until Wednesday night doing press all over Florida the next three days, then going straight to rehearsals for Coachella which is this upcoming weekend.

I stretched as I woke up to an empty bed, feeling well rested.

I sat up and glanced around the hotel room confused on where Josie is. That's when I heard her soft humming coming from the bathroom, automatically bringing a sleepy smile to my face.

I climbed out of bed and walked over to the closed bathroom door before I slowly turned the door handle and let myself into the foggy room, Josie just getting out the shower.

My unannounced presence made her jump a little before my arms wrapped themselves around her body, which was only covered by a single white towel.

"Well good morning." I said with a smirk as I looked at her reflection in the mirror from behind her.

"Morning baby." She said as she let out a small giggle at me not even hiding the fact that I was checking her out.

She soon turned herself around so that she was facing me so she could place a good morning kiss on my lips.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked once the short kiss ended, still only inches away from my face.

"Really good."

"That's good babe. You deserve it after the show you put on last night. You we're seriously amazing." She grinned as she turned back to the mirror to finish combing her wet hair, me remaining with my arms around her waist still.

She has already been so supportive throughout the first week of tour. It's so dope to have someone who cares about you as much as Josie does for me around. It's hard to have a bad day with her here, which is great because usually I'm miserable when I'm touring- well, whenever I'm not performing. I love that part.

Being away from my friends for such long periods of times sucks and all the constant traveling and press drives me crazy, but having her here has made this fun and enjoyable so far.

I placed my chin on her bare shoulder as I watched her get ready for the day, "thank you for coming on tour with me."

She stopped mid-brush and smiled at me, eyes full of love as we make eye contact through the mirror.

"Thank you for wanting me here."

"I wouldn't want anyone else to be here with me." I placed a kiss on her warm skin causing her to turn a light shade of pink.

"What are our plans for today?" She questioned.

"We don't have anything till later so this morning is our time babe."

We haven't gotten too much alone time so far on tour. It's been late nights and early mornings every day and when we aren't either performing or doing press we are still usually with my team. So with that being said, I am excited to share this morning with her.