Chapter 29

Billies POV

"I can make us breakfast?" Josie smiled up at me as she was cuddled in my chest, still in bed at eleven thirty.

She looked adorable with her bed head and tired smile. Man, I wish I could wake up to this more often.

"I could fuck up some waffles." I grinned at her.

"Waffles it is." She said as she sat up to get out of bed.

"Wait!" I cried, grabbing her waist before she could leave the bed.

She giggled as I pulled her back into bed with me. I pulled her back into my embrace.

"Five more minutes please." I sighed happily into her as she wrapped her body around mine again.

"Billie, we have to be at Danielles at two. If you want those waffles we have to get going." She laughed.

I let out a groan, wanting to cuddle longer.

"Fine." I sighed, placing my lips on hers before letting her go again.

She got up and I followed her out to the kitchen.

-

"That was smack. Thank you babe." I sighed as I pushed my empty plate away from me.

"You're very welcome." She said as she stood up to clear her plate, placing a kiss on my lips as she got up.

She pulled away after a few seconds, but I didn't want the kiss to end yet. It's like I'm addicted to her.

I pulled her back to me and brought my lips to hers again. This time the kiss was much more passionate, my hands getting lost in her hair.

I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. She quickly obeyed and opened her mouth so our tongues could fight for dominance.

I slickly got out of my seat and lifted her so I could set her on top of the kitchen table. I stood between her legs while they tightly wrapped themselves around my waist. It was like we each wanted to close all space between us.

Suddenly we heard a door shut, causing us to leap away from one another. We turned and looked to see Camila walking down the hallway to join us in the kitchen.

"You guys almost ready to go?" She asked nonchalantly, not aware of what she just interrupted.

I looked at Josie to see she was already looking at me as well, biting her lip shyly. Her face was a deep red and she sat there slightly out of breath from our intense moment. I couldn't help but smirk at the effect I had on her.

"I think so. Right Josie?" I said slyly.

"Uh, yep. R-ready." She said caught off guard, still caught up in the moment.

"Okay?" Camila gave Josie a weird look before walking past us and going to sit on the couch.

Josie looked at me with wide eyes as I let out a quiet chuckle at what had just happened.

"Let's just go get ready." She giggled as she hoped down from the table, grabbing my wrist and dragging me along with her.

-

"Everyone ready?" Danielle shouted to us all as we were sitting around the tour bus.

We finally packed all our stuff on the bus and we were about to begin our journey to San Francisco.