Chapter 14

Josie's POV

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" The twins and Camila shouted as I finished another drink.

I slammed it down on the table once it was gone and let out a cheer. I glanced around our group that was huddled near the bar to see Billie and Danielle having a conversation as they both watched my every move. They are definitely talking about me.

I stood up from the bar stool I was sitting in and nearly fell flat on my face. I hadn't realized how drunk I really was until now. Camila did a good job at achieving her goal of getting me hammered.

Luckily as I stumbled over to Billie and Danielle Billie noticed me struggling and caught me. I clung onto her arm, sure that if I were to let go I would fall over.

"Hi there." Billie chuckled as she looked at me with an adorable smile.

"Hi." I giggled drunkly.

"Are you okay?" She asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah, I'm just a little drunk." I continued to giggle for no reason.

"You more than just a little drunk Jos." Danielle joined in as she laughed at me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Billie asked again.

"Yes dude! I'm fine!" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Oh so you're a stubborn drunk." She raised a brow at me with a smirk.

"I am not!" I pouted.

"Right." She let her smirk grow.

God is she fucking cute.

Wait, did I just think that?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Billie blushed as she gave me a light shove, causing me to nearly fall over due to how intoxicated I am.

"Oh shit sorry. I forgot you're fucked up." She laughed as she grabbed me to help me regain my balance.

"Danie!" One of the twins called Danielle over to them, leaving Billie and I alone for the second time tonight.

"What were you two talking about?" I nosily asked Billie as we watched Danielle walk away.

"That's none of your business." She said sassily.

"Was it about me?" I blurted out.

She gave me a surprised look before responding.

"It might've been." She smirked.

"I knew it! I could tell you guys were talking shit. That's why I came over here." I drunkenly spoke.

"Oh so you didn't come over here just because you wanted to enjoy spending some time with me?" She acted hurt, causing me to roll my eyes.

"But, we were doing quite the opposite of talk shit on you Josie." She chuckled to herself.

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head.