Chapter 52

Josies POV

Danielle and I stood in an empty hallway away from the small celebration so we could talk.

"I'm surprised you came." She said to me.

"You are?" I gave her a weird look.

"Yeah, I didn't think you would wanna be near my ass anytime soon."

"Why wouldn't I?" I played stupid.

She gave me an isn't-it-obvious look.

"About that," I trailed off, "I'm sorry."

"Nah, I don't blame you. I'm the one who should be apologizing. I got between you and Bil."

"You didn't mean to though." I added.

"I asked her to keep something from you, which was fucked up." She looked down at her long fake nails that were painted a royal blue.

"I also assumed shit which I shouldn't have. I'm sorry for ever believing the rumors. I know you wouldn't ever do that to me and-"

"Josie," she cut me off, "Shut the fuck up. We're good. You're still my big sis."

I felt a smile creep on my face.

"Good lil sis." I said as I pulled her into a hug.

We both walked back into the back room, arms locked together, to finish celebrating with everyone.

Billie gave me a shocked look as she spotted us approaching them. I flashed her a relieved face as I separated from Dani and Billie swung an arm over my shoulders.

"I take it that went well?" She whispered in my ear.

I gave her a nod and smiled.

"So, I say we celebrate the right way." Danielle smirked, grabbing a bottle of champagne.

The twins dispersed red solo cups to all of us and Dani filled each of them up.

"To a great tour!" The twins toasted as they lifted their cups, the remaining of us joining.

"Hold the fuck up," Dani shouted, "and to having the entire fam back together."

Everyone held happy grins on their faces.

"To having the fam back together!" Everyone said in unison as we cheers our drinks together.

Dani held her cup to me and gave me a wink before taking a sip of it.

-

"The love birds." Camila joked as Billie and I were sitting in the corner of the now empty room deep in conversation, me sitting on Billies lap.

The room was now empty besides our friend group, which we were on our third bottle of champagne for the night so everyone was a little tipsy.

I rolled my eyes at her and Finneas as they walked away, leaving us alone once more.

"I'm so happy you did all this." Billie said as she held her arms around my torso.