1.

It was raining. Didn't seem like it would stop any sooner. Despite of how strong the wind was, I opened the window and let the cold breeze hit my face. 'I need more time' I thought to myself as I stare outside.

The wind blew a flower away, 'How.. am I supposed to get through all this..' the flower is now lost from my sight, being brought away by the cruel wind, '....all by myself?'

I was so deep in thought.

Until the sound of my once two beloved parents fighting woke me back to my senses. I heard my name.. then my brother's. 

Then I heard a loud thud which made me startled. I stood up and quickly ran downstairs, ignoring the opened window. Mom was lying on the floor, alive and weak, while Dad was standing there, ferociously.

I did what a child would do. I ran to my Mom and raised her to her feet. "Il Min - ah, go to your room." Mom started. "No, what's going on here?" I asked. "Do what she says" Dad said, his voice has no hint of love anymore.

"Why-"

 "Just go to your room! Me and your Mom has a few things to talk about"

Feeling scared, I ran upstairs towards my room and lay on my bed. What's the issue this time? Why are they fighting? What happened to my family?

My eyes were getting teary. Just then, I heard a knock on my door.

"...Sis?" No, not now..

I got up and opened the door to my little brother. 

"Il Han-ah" He got in and sat on my bed.

"What's wrong with Mom and Dad?" My heart sank. What am I supposed to tell him? When I say little, he's not that little. He's already 17, but I can't help but treats him like he's still 6. 

"They have a few things to talk about" 

"What is it?"

"I don't know, but I think it's better that way. Let's just hope for the best."

He laid on my bed for awhile and ended up falling asleep there. I laid down beside him and stared at the ceiling. 'The 7th night' I thought. 

'The 7th night of which I wished this was only a nightmare, and I will wake up soon'

But unfortunately, the nightmare doesn't end there..