8.

"It'll only be for awhile. Just until things get a bit more clearer"

"THERE IS NO WAY I'M GOING TO HAVE A FAKE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU"

"YA! Don't yell!"

"YA! DoN't YeLl" I mimicked him.

He groaned in frustration.

"Please, just for awhile"

"I said no Yoongi"

"You owe me for saving your life!"

"Basically I owe you for saving my BAG" I said and shoved my bag into his stomach.

"AH!" he held his stomach and fell down.

"Geez, what a great acting you got there" I said. He didn't say anything and just held his stomach. I took a glance at him. Okay, what.the.actual.

I ran and sat beside him. "Ya Yoongi - ah. What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I said and held his shoulder to take a look.

He slowly let go of his stomach and saw a cut. A.CUT. "WHAT? You got hurt? AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME? YA GET UP, let's go to the hospital!" I panicked and looked for the phone in my bag.

Suddenly, he laughed. "W - What? Ya, are you hurt or not?" I asked. "I did got hurt but you didn't have to panic that way. You should've seen your face" he said and continued laughing.

"AYH JINJJA!" I hit his shoulder. "AH!"

~ at his home//

"Don't move. This might sting" I said while examining his little cut. He gave a little nod so I proceed with the treating.

"If you could've done this, why the bother to go to a hospital?" he asked. "I've never treated anyone else other than my family. I was worried that I might make a mistake while treating you" I said.

He got silent. Wah did that hit him or something? "Maybe you should stop now, what if you made a mistake?" 

"YA!"

"I'm just kidding! Continue." he said and laughed. I rolled my eyes and continued treating him.

"Don't lose your self - confidence. That's the first thing you'll need when you do anything." he said suddenly.

I raised my head towards him. "Where's the remote..?" he mumbled to himself as he looked around him to find it. I smiled by the sight.

"There, its finish" "Really? Then sit here" he said, patting on a spot beside him. "Um no, I have to go home now" "Come on, it'll only be for awhile" "Yoongi, seriously! No!" He suddenly gave a pout. what.

"That is seriously not cute" I said. "You didn't have to lie though" he laughed. Gosh, he knows what he's doing. "Please, just for 10 minutes" he said with a pout. I looked at my watch and realized that maybe I still have some time.

"Hm, 5 minutes" I said. "AH no! 10!" he said. "Stop being like a baby will you?" I said. "Can't help it, I'm still cute" he said and laughed. Slowly, I sat beside him and watched a movie.

"Where are the rest of your friends anyways?" I asked. "Home, why you ask?" he said, still focusing on the TV. "Nothing, just asking. I should tell them to accompany you instead" I said.

"Nah, they're busy" he said. "Mhm" I nodded and continued watching the movie. 

"Where did you get the bruises?" he asked suddenly.

I turned my head towards him, suprised by the sudden question.

"I told you, I fell"

"I know what a fell bruise looks like, Il Min - ah" he said and turned his head towards me too.

Did that bruise... Has it been stuck in his head all this time?

"I also can tell what an abused bruise looks like"

"Its not what you think it is"

"But what if it is?"

"Yoongi, I'm telling you. Its not--"

"Don't lie. I'm trying to help"

"I am not worth of yor help. I never asked for it. You don't have to"

"I can't just ignore--"

"God Yoongi please! Just forget about it! Forget what you saw! It was my fault, okay? Just mind your own business!" I said, took my bag and left the house.

Meanwhile Yoongi...

"Its only been 3 minutes, Il Min - ah.."