6.

After awhile of laying in bed since that day, I came to school today. Somehow, there was someone I missed seeing and looking for fights.

I went to my locker and took my stuffs. As I closed, he was there, standing beside the locker with a face full of curiosity.

"Yoongi" I said, being a little surprised. "Where've you been?" he asked. "What do you mean?" I asked, pretending not to know. "Its been a few days since you came to school" he said.

"Well, that's a secret" I winked at him and started walking away. "What? YA!" he ran up to me and walked beside me. "What's wrong with you? Miss me?" I asked, teasing him. "Pft, no way" he chuckled.

I laughed too and continued walking until he stopped in his tracks. I turned towards him, confused. "What're you doing?" I asked. "What's that?" he asked, pointing towards my left arm.

That's when I realized the bruise on my left arm was exposed. I quickly pulled my sleeves down to cover it up. "Its nothing" I said, sarcastically. "Its not nothing to me" he said, walking up to me and pulled my hand.

"Bruise?" he asked. "What happened?"

"I fell"

"Seriously?" 

"Of course, silly me"

"When?"

"I don't remember, a few days ago?"

"So you didn't come to school for a few days because you fell?"

"Got a problem with that?"

"No, I just.. I never knew you are that kind of person"

"What.. Kind of person am I?"

"I mean.." "Hey Yoongi!" Jin called out. Both of us turned to his direction and I quickly pulled my hand from his grip. "What's wrong?" Jin asked seeing both of us being a bit serious. "Il Min - "

"Its nothing" I quickly replied. "I should go now, see you later" I simply said and quickly walked away without looking back.

~ in class//

I couldn't focus in class. I'm not sure if its because of what Yoongi said or I'm just getting sleepy.

"Hi" someone said and I quickly got back to my senses. I turned my head to my left and saw a girl sitting beside me.

"I'm Hyun." she said giving a smile. "Hi.. I'm Il Min" I said and gave a smile too. "I believe you're new here" she said. "How did you know?" "My instinct tells me" I chuckled.

"Wow, you sure believe in yourself" I chuckled again. "My instinct is never wrong" she said and smiled fondly.

"You're my first girl friend I made in here." I said. "Oh really? Wow that's an honor" she said and laughed. "Well, who's your first friend that you made?" she asked. "Yoongi" I said simply.

"Really?! Woww good for you" she said, covering her mouth. "Why does people keep saying that?" 

"Because he's Suga"

"And?"

"Wow you really don't know anything, do you?"

"Well.."

"He's one of the group. The 7 Beauties."

"7 what? Beauties?"

"Yeah, they're like the most famous group in this school"

"Why?"

"Because all of them are complete beauties and rich too so that's a bonus"

I laughed. "Why not 7 Handsome? Why Beauties?" I asked. "Don't know, but it suits them though. I have a crush on Namjoon" she said then giggled.

"Yeah right although I'm not quite sure which one is Namjoon yet" I chuckled to myself. "Nah you'll get used to it."

We both laughed together.

We got along well and quick. Its great to have a friend like her. What was it again? Oh right, Hyun. Gamsahamnida.. Hyun. ~~