32.

~ a few days later//

Me and Yoongi were walking down the halls together with the other boys.

"Il Min - ah, cheer up!" Taehyung said and put his hand on my shoulder. Yoongi glared at him which caused Taehyung to run for his life.

"Yeah really, we'll find him soon" Jin said. "Things're gonna be alright" Jimin said.

"Thanks guys" I said, giving all of them a fond smile. 

Yoongi intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Don't worry, we're almost there" he said, showing his gummy smile.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "Geez, get some space you lovebirds." he said and everyone started laughing.

~ later that evening//

All of us hanged out at an arcade. I was playing basketball with Yoongi. "You have to shoot it like this" he said, throwing a ball and of course he scored.

I tried doing it like he did and scored too. "Yeah! You're good at this!" he said and both of us continued playing together.

Taehyung was playing the car drive with Jin, Jimin and Jungkook. Namjoon were playing the crab game with Hope.

"YA! Don't kill the crabs!" Namjoon said. "THAT WAS THE POINT OF THE GAME! TO KILL THOSE GIANT CRABS THAT ARE TRYING TO KILL US!" Hope yelled. "DON'T.KILL.THEM" Namjoon replied.

After playing at the arcade, we went to a restaurant and ordered food. I ordered fried chicken and chicken nuggets.

"So Il Min -ah" Jungkook said. "Nae Kook?" I asked. "You like chickens, huh?" he said, smirking at me. Yoongi put down his spoon loudly infront of everyone.

That's when the thought came to me. "I like you more" I said to Kookie which surprised everyone. "YAA!" Yoongi yelled at me. I sticked out my tongue at him, "Don't blame me, he's cute!" I said. "SO I AM NOT?" Yoongi said.

We both ate together for the rest of the night and hanged out all the time.

Later that night, I went to Yoongi's house. It was always my final stop before going back to my home with Il Han and Aunt Ru.

"Soo I have popcorns and chicken nuggets here, which one do you want?" he asked, going to the kitchen. "Both" I said, eating a snack. "You'll get fat, let's eat sandwich instead." "YAA!" I pouted.

"Aish really, you'll get diabetes, none of us wants that now do we?" he said, smirking. "Oppa!!" I yelled. He smirked, "Not gonna work, jagi" he said and I quickly blushed.

We watched a movie that night, freaking, eat, sandwiches that he made. It's quite tasty though.

As we were watching, his phone suddenly rang. He picked up the phone and got up. "I'll be right back" he mouthed and I nodded, wondering who was the caller.

After awhile, he was running back to me and pulled my hand. "Ya, what's wrong?" I asked. 

"We found him" he said and I sat there, dumbfounded.

~ at the police station//

I was rushing through the people to take a look at him. The police officer lead me the way to his cell.

Yoongi was following slowly behind me. He's nervous, I know but he's respecting my desire. He knows how desperate I was, waiting for this moment to come.

The door opened and I slowly walked inside, looking at him.

"Han Kang Il" I said in a low voice. He turned towards me and smirked. "I remember you" he said. I clenched my fists.

"You killed my Mom, didn't you?" I asked. "She deserved it anyways" he said. Tears started to dwell up inside me. "Why?" I asked. "Because I hated her" he said. "But you used to love her" I said. "So what? Those feelings are gone" he said. "Then you wouldn't have killed her" I said. He looked at me in confusion.

"You killed her because you were furious. You were furious that she chose someone else other than you. Your jealousy overpowered yourself" I said. He blocked his ears with his hands.

"I don't want to hear anything" he said. "You still loved her, that's why you're angry. Love makes us do stupid things, doesn't it?" I said. He groaned. "Perhaps, if you were a bit more kind to her, you could've had the chance" I said, standing up and walked nearer to the cell.

"You could've had the chance to get her back, without even trying hard" I said and threw the piece of paper she gave me inside the cell to him. "Keep it" I said.

"It was meant for me but, I figured that you might need it more. I want you to know how much she suffered because of you and you'll suffer the same" I said and left the room.

Tears rolled down my cheeks again as I saw Yoongi waiting outside the room for me. He walked up to me and grabbed my hand. 

"You'll be fine" he said, wiping the tears on my cheeks. "Everything'll be fine" he said and hugged me slowly.

I continued to fight back my tears, remembering Mom.