22.

Me and Yoongi were at a coffee shop. I know it's not a type of place where people spent their first date, but it seems like Yoongi had something on his mind.

"What did you wanna talk about?" I asked. "I'm still wondering" he said, not daring to look at me.

"What is it?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee. "Where do you wanna spend this date?" he asked. "I don't really mind" I said. Yes, I really don't mind.

"Yoongi, stop beating around the bush. I know you're hiding something" I said. "No, its just, a first date should be special" he said.

"Every moment I spent with you should be special" I said, giving a smile. Its cute, seeing him flustering about our first date.

"Its not like this is the first time you've ever been on a date, right?" I smirked. He didn't reply, instead he had this awkward look on his face.

"Wait, is this your first time?" I asked. "Is it not for you?" he asked. "Wow, so you're the coolest boy in school but you've never been on a date?" I asked.

"YA! Who said I've never been on a date?" he said. "Your face did" I laughed.

"Its nice to see you laughing again" he said suddenly. I stopped laughing immediately, quite taken aback by what he said.

"You know, if you wanna talk about it, I'm here for you" he said. "I.. I don't wanna talk about it yet" I said, now frowning. "It's okay, I understand" he said.

"Come on" he said and suddenly stood up.

"What?" I asked, surprised by his sudden action.

"We're going on a date" he gave his cute gummy smile.

~ after awhile, at an amusement park//

"It's been awhile since I went here!" I said, obviously excited for the date.

"Let's go then" he said, grabbing my hand which silent me. I need to get used to all these.. Touching and stuffs.

We went on a roller coaster first. It was kinda huge and I was pretty excited. Both of us were. The line weren't that long too so we waited there.

Yoongi was looking at his phone and I was gazing around the park. Hearing all the screaming and laughing from the roller coaster above.

"Il Min - ah!" someone spoke. Both of us turned around.

"Sehun?" "Hyun?" I said, both of them were there. Together?

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I was gonna ask you that. I thought you went to visit your brother" he said. "I did" I said, giving a smile.

"I didn't expect you guys to be here.. Together" June suddenly said right behind Hyun. "You guys came together?" I asked, my heart started to boil. Don't tell me she's trying to take Sehun too.

"Well yeah, sort of." Sehun replied. WHAT? "How did you guys knew each other?" I asked. "We just met. He's kinda funny" Hyun replied.

"Why are your hands bandaged?" Sehun asked. "Oh nothing, I just.. Accidentally hurt myself with a knife" I said, faking a chuckle. "On both hands?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah she did, remember to be more careful next time" Yoongi suddenly said, turning to me. He put his hands around my shoulder which surprised the people infront of us.

"Are you guys together?" Hyun asked. Sehun looked at me, suspicious. "Yeah, indeed we are" Yoongi replied.

"Since when?" June asked, scoffing. She could've thought that I'm not suitable with him. "A few days ago I suppose" I replied instead.

"If you guys wanna talk, we'll talk later. We have a date to get going to" Yoongi said, pulling me gently by the shoulder and went in for the roller coaster.

My heart was getting fired up with anger and annoyed by them. Not Sehun, he's not included. 

"You must be annoyed" he said. "Sort of" I said. "I thought you and Hyun were friends?" he asked. "We.. Were" I replied. He held my hand, giving an assuring smile. "It's gonna be okay"

I smiled and the roller coaster started moving. Both of us screamed at the top of our lungs. IT WAS SCARY, seriously. But we had fun. Seriously.

~ after awhile//

"Let's have that" he said, pointing at something. "What?" I asked, not sure of what he's wanting. "That cloud looking thingy" he said. I looked around and finally saw a cotton candy booth. That's when I started chuckling.

"You mean cotton candy?" I asked. "Yeah, whatever that is" he said. "I thought only girls are attracted to that" I said. "Well, aren't you attracted?" he asked. "I didn't, until you showed it to me" I said, laughing. I pulled his hand and we lined up to buy the cotton candy together.

He bought only A STICK of cotton candy and suggested we sit down at a bench first. We were sharing the cotton candy.

"Why did you only buy one?" I asked. "...I like sharing" he said. "But what if its not enough?" I asked. "Then we'll buy another one" he said, smiling. I laughed. HE'S TOO CUTE>>>

Both of us spent the rest of the time there until night. 

"Should we go now?" he asked. "Sure" I said.

~ after awhile of driving, at  a park//

Both of us were holding hands together as we walk along the path. The park was empty and full of lights as the sky were filled with stars. I loved this, all of this, the calmness, the beauty of nature and here, being with Yoongi.

"Aren't you tired?" he asked. "A little bit" I replied. "Do you wanna go back now?" he asked. "Nah, let's spent a bit more here" I said, smiling at him.

We were playing around at a swing. He was pushing me slowly from behind.

"I often play on a swing alone" I said, reflashing my childhood memories.

"Where were your friends?" he asked.

"I'm not much of a talker, but I did have one though" I said, grinning to myself.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"Sehun" I replied. "He was so weird during childhood. I don't remember how I got to be friends with him. He was caring, sweet and he liked to play with sand. It's dirty so he's often gets a scolding by his mother" I said, laughing by myself as I flashbacked when I saw him crying after getting scolded by his mother.

The swing quickly stopped swinging. "Yoongi?" I asked, turning around.

He put a little peck on my cheeks which made me blush immediately. My heart was beating so fast.

"I'm gonna kill you" he suddenly said.

"W-What? Why?" I asked.

"How dare you laugh about other boys infront of your boyfriend" he said, now folding his arms. I laughed by his jealousy action. Tbh, its C-U-T-E.

"I only laughed Yoongi. Besides, he's only a friend" I said.

"I don't care" he said, now walking, kneeling infront of me.

"You're only allowed to think about me" he said, his face getting closer to mine.

"O-Okay" I said, grinning.

He smiled and we stood at the same spot for awhile, falling into each other's eyes.

"I love you Il Min - ah" he said.

"I love you too"