3.

'Warning: Contains harmful actions. Please read at your own risk.

"Oh, you must be the new student right?" the teacher asked and I nodded politely. "Okay then, you may have a seat." she said and I looked around for any empty seat.

Luckily, there was one beside a boy with a book covering his whole face. I sat down beside him. "Then, we'll continue our lesson for today" the teacher said and I could hear whispers.

"Oh my, I can't believe she would sit beside him." "This is so unfair." "I should be in her place instead" "Damn, she's luckyyy" "I wanna be her" "Shut up"

I quickly turned my head to his direction when I heard a voice coming from him. Now I realized he was actually asleep, no wonder he put that book in front of his face.

He looked around, still dozing off until he laid his eyes on me. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "What do you mean?"

"Are you a newbie?"

"Yeah.."

"Oh no wonder"

"What do you mean? Am I not allowed to sit beside you or something?"

"Well, its either you can't or you're afraid to do so. Its both"

"Well, I'm not afraid of you. And why can't I sit beside you?"

"You'll know soon, newbie." he smirked.

I scoffed slowly as the teacher was still teaching infront. I ignored all those other whispers and tried to focus to the class. What will I know soon? Why is everyone whispering about me sitting beside him? Is it against the rule? Are students not allowed to? Who is he? Why can't students --

"You must have a lot of questions inside your head" he started.

I glanced towards him and only nodded. He chuckled, "Well, what do you wanna know?" he asked.

"Not now, I'm trying to focus" 

"You seem like a nerd"

"Why would you think that?"

"No one ever focus in Mrs. Kim's class" he chuckled. I can't help but grinned by his awful fact.

"Well, just in case if you're wondering. My name is Yoongi. Min Yoongi. My popular name is Suga. Why are people afraid to sit beside me? Because I'm Suga. Why are people not allowed to sit beside me? Because I'm Suga. I am Suga, you can't change that." he said.

"That.. Doesn't even make any sense. Like, at all" I said.

"You're a newbie, you won't get it. You just have to wait" he said.

I was about to say some more until the bell rang which means the class ended. And its time for recess. "See ya" he said and bailed, leaving me dumbfounded.

I started packing up my stuffs and walked outside the classroom. I saw him walking towards his other 6 friends. They seem quite close.

"Sis?" I heard a voice called out and turned around. It was Il Han.

"Hey" I said. "Let's go for recess" he said and grabbed my hand.

We took our food and looked for a table to sit.

"How was class?" I asked.

"Well, it was kinda fun and boring at the same time" he said, playing with the straw in his drink. "What made it fun though?" I asked.

"Why won't you ask why was it boring?"

"Isn't every class is boring?"

"Okay, you have a point" we both chuckled.

"So, tell me, why was it fun?"

"Well, I made a new friend."

"Wow you're quick. What's his name?"

"Its actually her. Her name is Hye Nim. I sat beside her"

"Ohhh so what now, you have a crush on her on the very first day of school huh?" I smirked.

"YA! I never said that. We're just friends, okay? You always get the wrong idea" he said, being a little upset.

I chuckled by his childish attitude. "Okay okay, I'm sorry.. It was just a joke!"

We both laughed again while eating. At this moment on, I never felt happier. Being with him makes me happy. It always does.

We continues our classes later on and walked home together.

~ at home//

Me and Il Han were watching TV while waiting for Mom to come back.

Our stomach started to grumble and it didn't seems like she would come home any sooner.

I made the both of us just something simple to eat, thinking that she would come home and took us out for dinner.

But life is just always full of surprises, doesn't it?

As we were busy eating, there was a loud knock on the door.

The door bursted open, revealing.. Mom.

Me and Il Han quickly ran up to her and asked "What's going on?"

"Mom?" Il Han started. We examined her and I found out that she was holding a beer with her left hand.

"She's drunk" I said slowly.

"You fools" she said suddenly. I looked up to her. "YOU STUPID FOOLS" she yelled to us.

"Mom!" Il Han yelled to her back. "You dare to raise your voice at me?!" she yelled and slapped him.

"Mom! Stop it!" I said, holding her hands.

"Let go of me, you brat!!" she yelled and kicked me even harder. I fell.

I was unable to get up. My knee was hurting.. And my body was weak.

I took a glance of Il Han. He seems so dumbfounded.

"Il Han - ah.." I said slowly. Mom was going around the house like a crazy woman. She was different. She's not our Mom. She's not my Mom.

Suddenly, she laid her eyes on Il Han and started hitting him over and over again. He was groaning in pain, but he didn't fight back. Why?

Tears streamed down my cheeks. What happened to us? We were so happy once, what happened to all that? Where did all our happiness go to?

"Sis.." Il Han said, now laying weakly on the floor. "Il Han, stay with me. Everything's gonna be okay" I said.

"STOP TALKING! BE QUIET!" she yelled and started to kick me again. I cried again, holding the pain and covering my mouth with my hands.

It was so painful that things got blurry and I passed out.

Please, let all this end and bring back our happiness...