24.

That evening I went to the rented house. I didn't knew she actually rented a freaking bungalow. Yeah, to be honest my Aunt is rich. Too rich. Despite that, she's caring and sweet.

"Go and wash yourself first. After this we go and pick Il Han up" she said, sitting down on a couch. "Okay" I said, walking upstairs.

I opened my bedroom door and I freaked out. I know its not the suitable reaction despite my occasion right now but it can't be stopped. The room was humongous.

I washed myself up and took a look around the bungalow. I will always forever be surprised by my Aunt's rich. Geez

I went downstairs after changing into clean clothes. "You're ready? Let's go" she said, taking her car keys. "Aunt Ru. I don't know what to say to Il Han" I said in a low voice.

She came closer to me. "It's okay, Il Min - ah. You don't have to say anything to Il Han. I'll do that" she said and gave a fond smile. I would be lucky to have her as my Mom, just an opinion. I know its cruel.

"But what about my Mom?" I asked. "We don't have to visit her if you want to. She didn't want to see you guys. But I think, that's up to you" she said.

"I would like to see her" I said. "Okay" she said. "Come on, Il Han's waiting for us" she said, smiling.

~ at the hospital//

Both of us were heading towards Il Han's ward. I pulled her shirt from behind, giving a signal. "Sure, we'll wait for you at the lobby okay?" she said, holding my shoulder. "Okay, thanks Aunt Ru" I said before leaving her.

~ infront of Mom's ward//

My heart was racing. I came all the way here, there's no use turning back now. I didn't know what to say, but I just thought I wanted to hear everything.

I opened the door and walked inside. Mom was conscious, and she seems to be a bit startled by my visit.

"Il Min - ah" she said. 

"Hi"

"What are you doing here?" she asked. "Am I not allowed to visit you anymore?" I asked, a bit offended by her question. 

"No, its not that. I just- I thought you wouldn't wanna see me anymore" she said. "I don't" I replied, tears starting to dwell up inside my eyes. 

"You owe me an explanation, that's why I came. Where were you? All this time?" I asked. She went silent, unable to open her mouth. "Do you have any idea what happened to Il Han?" I asked.

She still didn't reply. Its okay, let's keep this going. No more secrets.

"Right after Il Han were stabbed, you ran. You left me and Il Han, for what? To die? We were in danger, yet you ran away trying to save yourself. And after a few weeks of going missing, you showed up, in a hospital?" I said.

"Do you even care about us?" I asked, fighting back the tears. "Of course I do" she said in a low voice. "Then prove it! Don't be a drunkard! Be a loving and sweet mother that you used to be before- before you got divorced!" I yelled. "You're not making any of us happy"

"I know! And I'm sorry!" she spoke. "I wished that I continue to be that loving and sweet mother that you guys loved! I wished for it so badly but how can I? How can I when even my life is so messed up?" she said, now crying.

"I wanted to get better, but nothing's going right" she said, covering her face with her hands. "Can't you get that?" she said.

I looked at her, my heart boiling and drowning at the same time. "..I can't" I said. "I'm sorry Mom, but I can't get it" I added. She turned to me, her eyes meeting mine.

"You shouldn't have gotten divorced nor married, if you didn't want your life to be so messed up." I said. I could feel my own world crumbling in me. "Because I am the cause of that" I continued and walked outside from the ward, leaving her breathless.

I texted my Aunt saying that she can go home first with Il Han. I had other things to do.

I took a cab and went to his house. Yoongi's house. At that moment, everything that was stuck in my head was him and him only. 

Yoongi, help me.