18.

~ after school, at the school gate//

I was waiting for Hyun. I needed to explain. I had to. Turns out, I cherish this friendship more than I thought I would.

I looked around and finally saw her walking, alone. This is my chance. I quickly walked up to her.

"Hyun" I said. She stopped at her tracks and looked at me with.. Disgust. "Hyun, let me explain" I said, trying to hold her hand.

"Stop it will you?" she asked. "You are not worth my time" she said. "Hyun please, we're friends right? Come on" I said. She suddenly scoffed.

"Friends?" she asked, turning to me. "Take a look at yourself first" she said. "Why would I ever be friends with someone like you?" she asked.

"What do you mean? All these time we've been together, we were friends right?" I asked. "There was never a moment where I thought of you as my friend. Are you dumb? I was just using you to get closer to the 7 Beauties. I was only using you! To get closer to Namjoon!" she said.

"What?" I asked. "You're so pathetic" she said. "Please, my Mom, she'll plan to stop drinking soon I promise, her drinking habit never affected me, I-I would never-" I tried to explain despite the tears that was flowing in my eyes.

"I don't care about your family matters Il Min - ah! I never did! I just don't want to be friends with such a pathetic person, like you! Being friends with you doesn't even help one bit for me to get closer to them!" she said.

How could she say all that?

"You're pathetic, remember that" she said, repeating that awful word. Just then, I heard footsteps coming and raised my head only to see June.

"Hyun! Sorry to keep you waiting, the teacher won't let me go cause I forgot to hand in an assignment" she said and laughed. "It's okay, I had company" Hyun replied.

"What are you even doing talking to this lousy person?" she asked and giggled. "Hey, just in case you're feeling proud that you're close to the 7 Beauties." June said and took a step closer.

"They didn't get close to you because they're attracted to you" she said, now stopping in her tracks as she stood right infront of me. "They only felt pity for you" she said.

"I mean, I would too if you weren't so dramatic" she said. "Come on Hyun, let's stop wasting our time talking to.. Her" she said and walked away with Hyun, leaving me alone.

Even after awhile, I kept standing there. The awful words that were thrown at me, I kept repeating it in my head.

'Pathetic' I thought. 'I'm so stupid' I said to myself. At that moment, life felt so miserable.

I felt betrayed, the pain was too much in my heart. 

First, my family tore apart and Dad was living happily with his new family. Mom became a drunkard and Il Han is now in the hospital, fighting for his own life.

I couldn't do anything anymore, I just wanted this to end. I want everything to end...

I ran away from there and headed to my house. That empty house. I kept on running as tears were flowing down my cheeks. I ran, even when I clearly heard someone calling out my name.

I'm putting all this to an end. 

Even if it means ending my own life.