21.

Me and Yoongi went to the hospital today to visit Il Han.

I was scared and without noticing it, I was holding his arms tightly but he didn't even mind.

"It'll be fine" he said, sliding the ward door open.

"I'll give you guys some privacy" he said and gave a reassuring smile.

I took a deep breath and sat on a chair beside Il Han's bed. 

I stroke his brown hair slowly. "Wake up already Il Han - ah" I said in a whisper, examining his bare face.

"I missed you.. So much" I said, trying to hold my tears. My eyes were puffy already from all the crying before.

I looked down, not knowing what to do. My heart always breaks seeing him like this and there's nothing that I can do.

Suddenly, I felt a cold skin touching my hand. I quickly raised my head only to see Il Han, awake and smiling.

"I-Il Han - ah!" I said, standing up. "You must've really missed me" he said slowly.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt alot?" I started asking questions. "Slow down" he said, still smiling. 

Tears rolled down my cheeks again. There was no way I could handle it anymore. My feelings were so dwelled up I didn't know what to say.

"This is all my fault" I said in a low voice. He held my hand, "It never was. Even if it is, I would never blame you. You're the only one I have left, I couldn't live without you" he said, his eyes were getting teary too.

He pulled me in for a hug slowly and both of us sobbed at the same time. It was quite funny actually but also heartbreaking.

~ after awhile//

I called Yoongi inside to introduce him to my brother. I wanted him to be the first to know about our relationship.

"Yoongi, my brother" I said, smiling. "Hey" both of them said. Yoongi was a bit quite than often.

"He's my boyfriend" I said and both of them exchanged surprised looks.

"What?" I asked.

"Really?" both of them asked at the same time. "Yoongi, what?" I asked, also confused. Is he trying to say that the confession last night didn't mean anything?

"NO I MEAN- So you think of me as your boyfriend?" he asked, half smiling. "Obviously, then what happened with the confession last night huh? Did it even mean anything to you?" I asked.

"It means everything to me" he said smiling and took my hand.

Il Han quickly cleared his throat and both of us laid our eyes on him. "So tell me, are you guys a couple or not?" he asked. "Yes" Yoongi replied. "Since when?" he asked. "Last night" he said.

"Huh, so today's the first day that you guys are officially a couple and you wanna spend it in a hospital?" Il Han said, glancing at the blushing me. "Well um-" Yoongi looked away.

"Go and date" Il Han said, chuckling. "Il Han - ah" I said. "I'll be fine, seriously. The doctor said I could discharge tomorrow, so you can spend time with me then. But for today, go and date with him" he said. 

"Why are you talking like I asked for you permission to date?" I asked. He chuckled. "Fine fine, now go" he said, already waving at us. 

Both of us smiled and waved back. "Make sure to eat your medicine" I reminded him. "Yes yes, I know. I'll call you if I need anything" he said. "Okay" I said and the both of us left the hospital together.

This is it, our first date. Gosh, I love Il Han so much for suggesting it. The both of us were a bit quiet than usual as we were so embarassed by what happened in the ward.

Yoongi started driving and I looked out the window. Without noticing it, someone has been following us, and he knows everything.

"Min Yoongi.. How dare you.."