Final Note: Ending

Hey guyss!! This was the ending for Yoongi: The Cure fanfic that I made by myself. What a weird journey :')

Sorry for all the grammar mistakes that I made and if the storyline is quite boring, this is the first time I ever wrote a story!

Anyways, besides all of those flawless stuffs, I really really hope you enjoyed or had an interest while reading my story.

Tbh, I once got so stressed out of life that so many negative thoughts kept coming in my head without control. That's when I learned that sometimes, the best thing for us to do is to let people go.

When they don't wanna be with us anymore, we shouldn't hold on to them. It'll be painful for both of us. I felt it, it was very hard for me to do so when the person that I care the most doesn't feel the same way I did.

But then, whatever happens, I believe that we really really should stay strong. When you're stress, I don't think telling that person to talk about it with someone they trust helps, because there's a reason why they told YOU they're stress.

Help each other, communicate and find something that's worth to stay. You're not worthless, you're unique. It takes awhile for someone to open their blindfolds and see that :)

Plus, I'm going to make another story. The title is "Crush". You guys can check it out! Again, I'll try my best to keep updating.

Okay maybe that's all, thanks for reading! Really I do. BYE!