28.

The whole ride was quiet. I didn't want to say anything and Aunt Ru seems to be too apologetic to even open her mouth.

She got me home first for me to change clothes.

Il Han was already at the funeral, she said that Il Han isn't himself. He's not crying, but he's not happy either.

I went there, looking around, my head dizzy. Regret filled my heart once again and I knew that I could fall down anytime.

At that moment, I wished Yoongi was here with me.

I saw Il Han sitting alone, his face.. Lifeless. Beside him was Sehun.

I walked up to him and sat infront of Il Han, looking at him in the eye.

Sehun gazed at me, his face were apologetic too. I didn't wanna see all that.

"Il Han - ah" I said, my voice cracking. I held his face, trying to make him hear to me. He kept looking at me, but I couldn't see him. He's cold.

"I'm so sorry" I said. "I loved Mom" I added, looking away from him. He suddenly held my hand, his face sad too. "It's not your fault she's gone" he said. "I'll be fine"

I had a weak smile on my face the whole time. Old friends came and gave me a hug, patting me on the back saying that things will be okay. Even when no one knows if that will ever come true for a person like me.

~ later that night, at home//

Everyone were there. My Aunt, Il Han - ah, Sehun and Yoongi.

I was sitting in the middle of Yoongi and Sehun.

I could feel the both of them sharing sharp glances.

"Are you okay now, Il Min - ah?" my aunt asked.

"Yeah, kind of" I said simply, ignoring these two kids beside me.

"You don't have to go to school tomorrow, I figured that you might need a break" she said. "It's okay Aunt Ru, I'll be fine" I said. She looked at me for a moment, considering my decision.

"Okay then" she said. I gave her a weak smile and glanced at Il Han. He's awfully quite, even when he said he'll be fine.

~ later that night, in my bedroom//

Those two kids were texting me at the same time, and I didn't know which one is my priority.

Sehun"

- You're okay now, right? (S)

- A bit (M)

- Don't pressure yourself (S)

Yoongi"

- Let's hangout tomorrow (Y)

- I'm not in the mood, Yoongi (M)

- I'm trying to make you in the mood for me (Y)

- Seriously? (M)

- Of course (Y)

Sehun"

- Hey, if you need anything, just know that I'm always here for you okay? (S)

- Yeah sure, I know that (M)

- *smiley emoji* (S)

Yoongi"

- Who are you texting? (Y)

- Um, you of course (M)

- Don't lie, you're texting someone else, right? (Y)

- How'd you know that? (M) 

- Is it Sehun? (Y)

- *seen* (M)

- So its him (Y)

- Stop that (M)

- Stop what? (Y)

- Overreacting (M)

- Yeah sure (Y)

Then Yoongi went offline. Geez.

Sehun"

- You should go and take a rest (S)

- Did I look that awful? (M)

- Very (S)

- Okay then, bye (M)

- Bye, goodnight Il Min - ah (S)

I turned off my phone and put it on a small table beside the bed. I let out a little sigh. Yoongi's jealous, he might will ignore me tomorrow. 

My body felt sore and my head was hurting. I didn't wanna think about all this. Maybe I should sleep. I turned to the watch on the wall showing 11:47p.m. already. I sighed again and closed my eyes.

Please, just for tonight, clear my mind.