35.

I was sitting on a bench by the court on the school's park. I was alone and eating my lunch as the cold breeze keep hitting my face.

Just then, someone came and pushed me from behind.

"YA!" I yelled as I turned around and saw Hyun. Guilty quickly overpowered me and closed my mouth.

Her eyes were already teary. "You have no idea how much I hate you" she said. "You ruined my freaking life!" she yelled. "Hyun, I-I'm sorry. I didn't know that he was your father's worker" I said.

"YOU AND YOUR USELESS REASONS!" she yelled and started pulling my hair. "AH! H- HYUN NO STOP IT!" I yelled. "JUST DIE ALREADY!" she yelled.

I could hear footsteps rushing and pulling her away from me. "Hyun, stop it!" a girl spoke. That voice, June?

"LET GO OF ME!" Hyun yelled. "SHE DESERVES TO DIE!" she added. They were able to separate her from me as I held my painful head from the harsh pull.

"YOU!" she yelled, pointing at me. "YOU SHOULD'VE JUST DIED WITH YOUR MOTHER!" she yelled. "HYUN!" June said to her face. Tears quickly filled up my eyes.

"W- What?" I said. "YOU'RE FREAKING WORTHLESS AND WOULD JUST BE A PAIN IN THE ASS ANYWAYS! DID YOU SERIOUSLY THINK YOONGI EVER LOVED YOU? HE'S JUST TOO KIND TO PITY YOU AND YOU WERE TOO FREAKING CLINGY WITH HIM!" she continued.

I went up to her and looked at her in the eyes. I slapped her as tears quickly rolled down my cheeks. June were still holding Hyun's hand to avoid her from hurting me more.

Hyun and June gasped at the same time. "YOU-" "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!" I yelled back. She looked at my glistening cheeks, eyes widened by my shaky words.

"All I ever wanted was just to have a friend. JUST A SINGLE FRIEND! AND YOU DIDN'T WANNA BE THAT PERSON SO WHO ELSE WOULD'VE WANTED TO?!" I yelled to her face.

"I'm a freak, you know that more than anyone. But what happened to when we first met? What happened to everything that we ever went through?" I said, tears kept rolling down my cheeks.

"I took you as a friend. I called you my friend. The first friend I ever had. Yet you used me, and now you're putting the blame on me? Your father's worker was guilty, he killed my mother. KILLED. AND YOU'RE PUTTING THE BLAME ON ME BECAUSE I WAS THE CAUSE OF YOUR FATHER'S BANKRUPTCY?" I yelled.

"YOUR FATHER'S OWNER WAS SO FREAKING JEALOUS BY MY MOTHER'S HAPPINESS AND KILLED HER! HOW IS THAT MY FAULT?!" I yelled.

"You imagine yourself if your mother was killed by someone else. How.. How can you say my mother died and you're telling me to let it go so easily?" I said.

After awhile with no answer, I let out a loud sigh. "Fine."

"Report me" I said. "Just put me in jail, I don't want to live anymore" I said and started running away. "IL MIN - AH!" June screamed my name but I ignored it and kept on running without looking back.

I ran.

And ran.

And ran.

I didn't know where was my feet taking me. But didn't this thing seemed familiar?

This was exactly what happened when I tried to kill myself for the first time.

I kept running and running. But I just kept ended up being at my old house.

There was a loud honk but I ignored it, too focused on my thoughts.

"When I open my eyes,.."

I felt myself being hit, pain was obvious but it felt.. So numb.

I was laying hard on the road and all I could see was the greyish sky.

The sky is crying for me too again today.

"Where will I be next?"

Then everything becomes black.