36.

"Il Min - ah, please.. Wake up"

Where am I?

Everything is so dark here. It felt like I was in a black hole. I kept hearing someone whispering my name but it came from everywhere.. And there was no one here.

'Il Min - ah'

Someone called.

"Who's there?" I said, turning around, looking everywhere for the owner of the voice. It sounded so familiar. A voice that I missed so much.

'Il Min - ah, you have to continue living'

"What? Where are you? Who are you? Where am I?" I asked.

A person showed up, and she was wearing a black dress. Her hair was brown and her eyes were grey. She was pale, and she was familiar.

"Mom?"

"Il Min - ah" she formed a smile and opening her hands. 

I quickly ran to her and hugged her tight. "I missed you, so much"

"I know" she said as raised my chin.

"Darling, you musn't stop here" she said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"There are people waiting for you. You have to wake up" she said. "What? No, I.. I wanna live here. I wanna live with you" I said. "No sweetie, your time is not here yet. You must wake up, you must find your cure" she said.

"Wake up, Il Min - ah"

I opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling. I was on bed, but its not mine.

I turned my head to look around and feel an urge of pain on my body. I groaned.

"Yeah, she'll wake up soon, I just believe it" someone said as he opened the door.

My eyes laid on his walking body and smiled, "Jimin"

He turned towards me and gasped, his eyes quickly went teary.

"IL- IL MIN- AH!" he yelled, running in closer to me.

"Are you seriously awake right now? I'm not dreaming, right?" he said. 

I nodded and showed a smile. Then the thought came to me, "Where's Yoongi?"

"AH Yoongi - hyung is-" "Here"

Both of us turned and saw him standing at the door.

"You're awake" he said, stepping in closer to me. "Did you have any idea how worried I was?" he asked. "I'm sor-" "I really hate you" he said.

"Yoongi" "Leave us alone" he said and stared at Jimin. "I.. I'll call the others" he show an awkward smile and ran outside.

Yoongi sat down on a chair beside me and began ruffling his hair. "Are you alright?" I asked, raising my hand to caress his hair when he stopped ruffling with it and stared deep into my eyes.

"I WAS VERY FRUSTRATED DID YOU KNOW THAT?" he raised his voice. "Okay okay I'm sorry! I didn't watch the car!" I said.

"Oh really? You sure you weren't trying to do suicide?" he asked. "Well the thought did come to me but-" "SEE!" "Yoongi no! I didn't really intended to do it right there! It really was an accident!" I explained.

"The man said you just came out of nowhere." he said. "Yeah, I was.. Out of my mind" I said. "What happened that day?" he asked. Right at that moment, my breathing started to get heavy.

"Hyun" I said. "What?" he asked. "Where's Hyun?" I asked. "I have to see her" I said, trying to get out of bed. "YA! What are you trying to do?" he said, stopping me from doing so.

"I need to see Hyun, Yoongi - ah" I said, tears dwelling up inside me again. "I know, I know" he said, pulling me in for a hug.

"What?" I said, still panting. "It'll be fine. Its already settled. Did I told you you were asleep for like what? Around 2 to 3 months or something?" he said. "WHAT?!"

"Yeah, I got to figure things out by that time and already settled everything up. So please calm down and take a rest" he said. "You'll be fine now, Il Min - ah. Everything'll truly be fine now" he said.

A tear dropped and stained his shirt. How relieved I was that day.

~ a few months later//

"I'll promise you we'll meet up later" I said. "DON'T BE LATE. AND WATCH THE CARS!" Yoongi yelled. "Okay okay" I chuckled and started driving.

I went to Mom's grave and put down a rose. She'd always love roses. Just for now, I was happy.

My life had never felt more complete. I have 6 crackheads true friends and a perfect boyfriend. Hyun's father's company is about to go back on set and Hyun is undergoing a process for her to calm herself down by herself.

Me and Yoongi have decided to live together  and maybe one day we'll tie the knots. Who knows? Il Han is living his best life I suppose, he's quite traumatic by Mom's incident still but he's getting through it. Aunt Ru has been upgraded by her position, not that it really matters since she's already rich enough to buy 7 bungalows.

I smiled by the thought and held out a picture from my pocket. It was a picture of me and Mom when I was a kid. This was only the picture I have with her since we didn't go well when I was older.

I put down the picture on her grave and smiled,

"I found my cure, Mom"