16.

The road that was once full of the street lights were now getting darker and darker. Just in time for me to realize he was driving up a hill.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Stop being nervous. You'll see" he said and smirked. He better don't have any bad intentions. >_>

After awhile, he stopped the car and got outside. Being a gentleman, he went to my door and opened it for me. "M' lady?" he said, lending out a hand while smirking.

I slowly took his hand and got outside too. He closed the door and quickly closed my eyes. "YA! W - What are you doing?!" I yelled. "Shut up already. Relax" he said and started walking.

I took a deep breath and followed his footsteps. "Do you trust me?" he asked. "Yoongi--" "Do you trust me?" he asked again, sounding a bit more tense. "...Yes" I said.

Slowly, he put away his hands from covering my eyes. The moment I laid eyes on it, I gasped.

It was a view of the city that I live in. That we live in. And they look so beautiful from up here. The street lights made it look like as if they were shining. As if they were sparkling.

Without noticing it, Yoongi stood beside me. "Pretty, right?" he asked. "Yeah" I said, not taking my eyes off this perfect view. 

"Why'd you bring me here?" I asked. "It's just a place I found. Thought I'd want to share it with you" he said. "The boys ever been here?" I asked. "No. This was my place. I mean, I'm the type who needs some time alone so this is the place I often hung out at" he said.

"Same" I grinned. What did I just said?

"Don't be alone" he suddenly said which made me turned to him. "It can be painful.. For you" he said. "No, I never felt that. It only felt.. Like I was in peace" I said, turning back to the view. He kept quiet and both of us continued to admire the view together.

~ back at Yoongi's home//

"Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow" he said. "Yoongi" I said which made him turned towards me. I hesitated at first, but I thought I should say it, "Thank you" I said.

He looked at me with a confused face. "For tonight. It was.. Memorable" I said. He smiled. "Yeah no problem" he said. "Go to sleep already" he said and went inside his room. I stood there for a moment before entering my room.

So.. What if I turned out to like him? But can I really trust him though? 

I don't know why, but I just wished that this night never ended. I also wished that.. I could trust him. Something is blocking me from doing so, but what is it?