25.

I knocked on his door rapidly. 

After awhile, the door swung open and there he stood. I was quite surprised because he looked.. Different.

His hair was messy, his face were quite paler than before and his eyebags were quite obvious.

"Yoongi?" I said, not knowing what to say. What happened to him while I was gone?

He didn't reply at first but quickly pulled me in for a hug. His hug were quite tight, as if he didn't want to let go.

That's when I realized something. When I was in danger or feeling uncomfortable, he was always there for me. Always there to comfort me. But look at him now, I wasn't there for him when he needed a shoulder to cry on the most. He needed me. And I wasn't there. I realized how selfish I've been for his love and forgot about how much he craved for mine.

"Yoongi, let's get inside" I said. His head was on my shoulder, still hugging me. "Yoongi" I said, pushing him away a bit for me to take a look at him.

I examined his face again and it broke my heart. I took his hand and pulled him inside.

We sat on the couch, his eyes not getting away from me. "What's wrong?" I asked, worried about him. He lets out a loud sigh. "Nothing" he replied.

"Seriously? You expect me to believe that?" I asked. "I don't want to worry you" he said. "You don't have to think about that, Yoongi!" I said, raising my voice a bit. He looked at me, hopeless.

My heart broke again by the sight of him and pulled him for a hug. Slowly, I caressed his brown hair, tapping his back slowly, whispering "It's gonna be okay".

~ after awhile//

I realized he fell asleep by the comfort and slowly laid him down on the couch. I looked at him for a moment, gazing at his face. How beautiful he is, yet full of secrets that was kept for so long, urging to get out. I wanted to be a another box where he could keep half of those secrets. He don't have to run away from me, I wanted him to know that.

I walked towards the kitchen to get a drink. My phone rang and turns out it was a call from Aunt Ru.

"Yeah?" I said. "Where are you, sweetie?" she asked. "I'm at my boyfriend's house" I said, not even hesitating to tell her that I'm in a relationship. I could tell she's smiling right now.

"Oh, is he okay?" she asked. "Not really." I replied, glancing at him sleeping on the couch. "I'm afraid I might not come home for tonight" I said. "Oh, its okay then. Il Han asked where you were so I'm sure I could tell him about it" she said. "Yeah sure, he knows already" I said.

I was about to hang up when she called for me again. "Are you okay?" she asked. I went silent for a moment. Am I? My argument with Mom just seems to keep getting worse and worse everytime I'm not sure when will it end.

"I'm fine" I lied. "Are you sure?" she asked. "Yeah, of course" I replied. "Well, okay then. Take care darling." she said. "Okay, you too" I added. "Il Min - ah"

"Yeah?"

"Remember, everything happens for a reason. I know you're strong enough to face them, no matter what" she added and hanged up.

Yeah, everything happens for a reason. I just wished what reason are they.

I glanced over at Yoongi again. He didn't look okay, as if he was.. Shivering?

I quickly ran up to him and found out he was sweating. Shivering too. I checked his forehead. Yes, he's having a high fever.

I went back to the kitchen to get a wet napkin and put it on his forehead slowly. 

What on earth happened to you, Yoongi?

I wiped it gently over his face to avoid his fever getting worse. Suddenly, he held my hand and opened his eyes slowly.

"Yoongi?" I asked. ".." he looked at me dead in the eye and suddenly formed a little smile.

"I'm glad you're here" he said in a low and husky voice. My eyes widened a bit but then gave an assuring smile back at him.

~ the next morning//

I was still in that position, except that my head was laying on the couch while Yoongi were still sleeping peacefully. I noticed him still holding my hand from last night and smiled by the sweet memory that I wanted to cherish forever.