7.

"Have you tried out that new coffee shop?" 

"Nah, not really."

"Great! We should go there! I've been planning to go there but I had no one to go with"

"Really Hyun? You had like other 3 friends."

"They've been busy. Luckily today they're free. I wanted to introduce you to them. We can become a group."

"Ahh really? Then what should our group name be?"

"The 5 Beauties?" she laughed.

"Not bad" I said and laughed too.

We took a taxi to a coffee shop she mentioned and walked inside. "What do you want? I'll treat you today" she said. "Woww Hyun, you're nice today" I said. "I'm always nice" she said and flipped her hair while raising her eyebrows. We both laughed as we walked towards the counter order.

"I'll have caramel frappe" I said. "Okay, then I'll have two caramel frappe." she said and gave the money to the cashier. "Okay then, please take your order over there" he said and pointed at a nearby right beside the ordering counter. "Okay thank you" we both said and moved.

As we were waiting, a notification popped up on my phone. I took it out and read it. It was from Sehun.

- Hey Il Min

- ?Hey! Its been awhile, hasn't it

- Yeah! How's it been? Made new friends?

- ?Yeah, sort of hahah. How 'bout you

- Yeah, other than laying on a hospital bed. I am completely fine.

- ?Really?! What happened

-.Nah, its nothing big. I got in a small accident. My motorcycle lost its control and I fell down.

-Ohh, geez you're so clumsy. Anyways, get well soon dummy.

- Ah but you still love this clumsy dummy right?

- Stop lying to yourself, Sehun. AHAHAH

- Nah, you're lying to yourself.

"Hey, who are you texting?" Hyun asked and almost took a peek on my phone. I quickly pulled it away and smiled, "An old friend of mine" I said. She looked at me with a smirk.

"Ohh Il Min - ah.. You never told me you had a boyfriend" she said in a mimicking tone. I fake chuckled. "Ya, stop talking nonsense. I'm too beautiful to have a boyfriend" I said and we laughed.

"Here are your drinks" an employee said and gave us our drinks. "Thank you!" We both said it together, took our drinks and sat down at a place.

"When are your friends gonna arrive?" I asked. "Hm, any time soon?" she said and giggled. "I'm so excited, but also nervous" I said. "Relax, they're gonna love you" she said and gave an assuring smile.

Just then, the door swung open and a few girls came in together. "Ah! Guys, over here!" Hyun raised her hand while calling out for them. I turned my head towards them and was amazed. They look so stunning.

"Hey Hyun! Its been awhile babe! I missed you!" a girl said. "Yeah I missed you guys too. Well, don't blame me. You guys've been busy these few days!" Hyun said. "Sorry!" they all said together and sat down at the table.

"I want to introduce a friend of mine here. Her name is Il Min and she's actually new in my school." Hyun said and put an arm around my neck. I smiled at them, shyly.

"Nice to meet you, Il Min - ah. I'm Song Min." she said and held out her hand to shake hands with me. I paid the gesture and smiled.

"I'm Han Rin" "And I'm Hyo Kim" another two said. "Nice to finally meet you guys. Hyun told me many things about you" I said. "It must be the bad things, right?" Song Min asked.

"YA!" "Uh no no, just good things." All of us laughed. 

~ after around 2 hours//

"Wow look at the time. I should get going now" I said. "Oh really? We thought we were going to go shopping after this." Hyun said. "It's okay, maybe next time." I said.

"Oh okay then, bye Il Min! Take care!" all of them said and waved. I waved back and finally left the coffee shop. Luckily, all of us got along really well and I had a good feeling about this.

~ on the way home//

I took out my phone again. There was one unread message from Sehun. 

- I might come to your place someday.

- ?What do you mean

I waited for a reply but he was offline so I put my phone back in my bag. Just then, I heard loud footsteps running towards me. 

I quickly turned around just in time to caught a sight of a stranger before he snatched my bag and continued running. I gasped.

"YA! Give my bag back!" I yelled and ran after him. Just then, another person ran beside me and seems to be chasing the stranger.

I panicked. "What am I supposed to do?" I spoke to myself before deciding to run after both of them. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me.

I ran and ran until I heard a sound of hitting. I ran towards where the sound came from and saw both of them at a dead end. The snatcher seriously lost his way to get here.

The stranger who ran after him punched him until he lost conscious and took my bag. "Here" he said, standing infront of me.

"Ah thank you!  Thank you so much!" I was about to take my bag when the stranger raised it higher. I got confused. 

"I don't help people for free"

"What?"

"You heard me"

"But I never asked you to help me"

"Oh really? Well, okay then"

He pointed my bag towards the snatcher.

"Then I should give it back to him, right?"

"YA!"

"You owe me"

"Okay okay! Fine! What do you want?"

"Good girl!"

I could tell that this person is smirking.

"Tell me what you want now before I change my mind"

"Go out with me"

"What?"

"Go out with me"

"Sorry, I don't go out with strangers"

"I'm not a stranger"

I raised my eyebrows showing that I don't recognize this.. this stranger. He groaned and opened his mask.

I gasped.

"Yoongi!"