13.

How do you calculate a person's love to someone?

I turned to him. He was smiling innocently. "Answer it" he said. "You want to die?" I asked. "Just answer it" "How am I supposed to know?!" I said. "You said you're good at Maths!" he said.

"Are you dumb or are you just pretending to?" I said. "Pretending to" he answered and laughed teasingly.

I smacked his head.

~ after awhile//

"So you have to add the 3 of these to find the x, got it?" I asked. Yoongi nodded furiously while still holding his head. "Okay, find the answer yourself" I said. He grabbed a pen and started calculating, his hands not getting away from his head.

"Does it hurt alot?" I asked just to make sure. He nodded slowly. He's being like a little kid right now, ugh.

Just then, I feel my stomach rumbling. "Gosh now I'm hungry" I said to myself. But Yoongi seriously heard that, obviously. He raised his head and smiled. "Don't even think about it" I said, glancing at him.

He frowned but continued with the question anyways. After awhile of studying, both of us were getting bored.

"Can we go to plan B now?" he asked. "You finished already?" I asked. "A looooong time ago finished." he replied. "Then do the others" I said. He frowned again. "I'm tired already!" he said.

"So am I!" I said. Both of us made eye contact for a while before nodding suddenly. "Okay, plan B!" I said and grabbed a food from the another table while Yoongi quickly grabbed a remote beside him.

"What movie is best now?" he asked. "I'm fine with anything" I said. He opened a movie and positioned himself in a more comfortable way. "Do you have popcorns?" I asked.

~ during the movie//

"Turn around. Turn around." I said, focusing on the movie while eating the popcorn. Yoongi quickly shushed me. I turned to him. "Okay fine" I said to myself.

Then there was a scene. Of a daughter running back towards her long lost father. She looked really happy. The father was too.

'If only that was me' I thought, tears dwelling up in my eyes. Before it dropped to my cheeks, Yoongi offered me a tissue. "Wipe your tears" he said.

"I'm - I'm not crying" I said but took the tissue anyways. "Did you thought of your father?" he asked. I quickly turned to him.

"How did you--" "I was there" he said. "What?" 

"At that coffee shop, when you met your father." he said.

"How did you know he was my father?" I asked.

"Because you were smiling" he said, now turning to me.

"You were happy with him, until your Mom came and took you away" he said.

I silenced myself. He knows. Yoongi knows. Everything. "I have to go" I said about to get up before he held my hand and pulled me closer towards him.

"Your secret is safe with me" he said.

"I can't believe you, Yoongi" I said. "Why?" "I just can't" "So you're gonna run away and act like I don't exist? That doesn't change the fact that I know about your family matters, Il Min - ah!" he said, his voice bitter.

"Let go of me" I said, trying to get away from him. "Please, let me help you" he said. "No, I told you. I don't trust you" I said, feeling guilty. "Then why did you come here in the first place?" he asked. "I trusted you enough for this, but not enough to keep my secret." I said.