27.

Everything's just always ends up like this, doesn't it?

We met, we fell in love and then we turned into strangers.

Everyone will leave us one day, like it or not. Even the most unexpected people, could leave us.

Mom was a bittersweet memory, the last few days that I had with her was wasted just like that. It was because of my own selfishness I lost someone I love.

Now here I am, walking along an empty path without any destination, just going wherever my feet wants to take me, even it kills me inside.

As I was walking, I felt a drop on my hands. Then another.. And another one.

Little did I know, the rain started pouring. The clouds were crying for me today. Feeling the empty sadness I felt in my heart.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks too, how much I regret everything I did to her. If I had the chance to go back to the past, I would meet her and make things up. Then, maybe things wouldn't end up like this.

"Ya!" someone said in low voice, but loud enough for me to hear. I immediately stopped walking, familiar voice surrounding me.

I raised my head a bit, seeing someone standing a few steps infront of me, holding an umbrella.

Yoongi.

I couldn't open my mouth to say anything, instead both of us stared into each other for a long moment.

My body was already wet, his body was finely protected by the umbrella. I didn't even care, seeing his face made me feel sad and relieved at the same time and I wanted to stay like that.

After awhile, he slowly started making his way towards me. I waited there, like a fool. Waiting for him to come and hold me.

His steps started getting faster and faster. He finally reached me and pulled me in for a hug. Now, my head was on his shoulder, tears continue rolling down my cheeks

"Yoongi" I said in a low voice, my sobs about to get louder. "I lost my Mom" I said slowly. "I lost her" I repeated. "She's gone"

He shushed me, caressing my wet hair. "I know" he said. "I know" he repeated.

~ after awhile, at his house//

I was sitting on a couch and he was drying my wet hair, wiping my face with a dry towel.

My eyes were still swelled up by all the crying.

He stopped drying my hair and looked at my face.

"Why are you sad?" he asked. "Is that even a question?" I asked. "I get it, your Mom's gone." he said. "Yeah" I said. "I thought everyone'll die one day" he said.

"Yoongi, you're not helping me at all right now." I said. "Then tell me how am I supposed to help you" he said. "Do you even wanna help me?" I asked. "Of course I do" "Then you'll know what to do" I said, standing up, feeling upset by his reaction about all this.

He held my hand and turned me around to face him. "Tell me" he said. "I wanna know everything about you"

"I'm handling a crisis where I feel mad at myself right now. I'm upset about everything." I said, letting out a loud sigh. "I fought with my Mom, Yoongi. Right when she's handling pain by herself and I wasn't there for her. I made it worst" I said, tears dwelling up inside my eyes again.

"I didn't even get the chance to say that I was sorry and that I loved her! I am so, so mad at myself!" I said, getting out of my own mind.

I covered my face with my hands, crying yet again. He didn't say anything, instead he patted on my head.

"There there, let it all out."

~ later that same night//

Me and him were sitting together on the couch drinking hot chocolate. It was warm but my body still feels cold.

As if hearing my thoughts, he wrapped a soft blanket around me. "You might caught a fever" he said.

"Maybe I could transfer it to you" I said. He faked a gasp and said, " That would be such an honor"

We watched TV for the whole night and I fell asleep on the couch, unaware about what happened after that.

- next morning//

He woke me up gently. "Your aunt's here" he said. "What?" I asked.

"I told her last night that I took you to my house" he explained. "How'd you get her number?" I asked, getting up and taking my stuffs. "I don't" he shrugged.

"Yoongi" I said in a serious voice. "She's been calling your phone for the whole night. I picked it up and told everything" he said, helping me to pack my stuffs.

"She's preparing for your mother's funeral" he added, not meeting my eyes. He's afraid of what I might say. He's afraid of what I might do.

I sighed. "Okay" I replied and headed towards the door. I opened it and saw my aunt already leaning on the car door. Her eyes shot sympathetic wide when she saw me, urging me to come here.

I turned to Yoongi first to say goodbye. "I'll see you again"

He nodded. I sighed again. He does love me, right? He won't leave me too.. Right?

Suddenly, he held my hand and turned me around, holding my shoulder. "I love you"

I smiled a reassured smile and nodded. He slowly lets go of me and I continued walking to my aunt. She guided me to get in the car, knowing that I might be unstable for the moment.

I shot Yoongi one last glance and gave a little wave.

Thank you for last night, Yoongi - ah.