20.

When I finally calmed down, he brought me to the hospital to get the treatment. We met up at the lobby as I saw him already sitting on a sofa, his hand bandaged.

"Yoongi" I said slowly. "Hey" he said when he saw me, standing up. "Are you okay?" he asked, walking up to me.

"A bit" I said. My eyes laid on his bandaged hand again. "Your hand" I said in a low voice. "Ah its okay, it doesn't hurt that much" he said, giving a warm smile to me.

"Yoongi-" "Aren't you hungry? Let's eat" he said, pushing me beside him by the shoulder. 

~ at McDonalds//

"You really love McDonalds do you?" I said, taking a few fries. "It is my special place" he said and gave another gummy smile.

"Do you want to go to our place later?" he asked, making eye contact with me.

"..Sure" I replied simply.

He gave a simple reassuring smile and continued eating. 

To be honest, I still felt guilty everytime I saw saw his bandaged hand. I can't help it, he told me he's fine but.. it just won't stop. He's injured, because of me. I thought, staring at my own bandaged hands.

~ after eating, at the special place//

Both of us got out of the car and I put my hands on the metal railing, my eyes were focused on the beautiful view infront of me. I felt relieved at that moment as the wind hit my face.

Things kept quiet as both of us were still in awe by this breathtaking view. That was until, I realized the serious look on Yoongi's face.

"What's wrong?" I asked, now turning to him.

"...Why did you do that?" he asked, his face on the ground. I bit my lips, taken aback by his sudden question.

"Did you have any idea how worried I was?" he asked, now making eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry" was all I could say. "Don't do things that makes you feel sorry, Il Min - ah" he said slowly.

"How can I stop doing that?" I asked. "How can I.. When I feel sorry for myself?" I asked. "You know nothing about me Yoongi" I said, my eyes were now on the ground as a tear rolled down my cheeks.

It was silent at first, until, "I know" he spoke in a low voice. I raised my head and saw he was looking at the view.

"I know that you really felt like dying. But you had to be strong for Il Han, that's the least that I can be sure of" he said.

I let out a sigh. All this time, what he said was true, there's no point in denying that.

"You can trust me" he said. I turned to him, my heart still feels a bit heavy. 

"I know it's hard, but let me help you. I know what it felt like" he said.

Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks. I can trust him, I know well I can. But what's stopping me from doing so?

"Can't you trust me?" he asked, slowly holding my hand.

At that moment, my heart felt more at relieve. Its proven now that I really did fell in love with him. I love him, and I need him with me.

"Do you?" he asked again.

"...I do" I said in a low voice.

He slowly pulled me in for a tight hug. He rubbed my back and I could feel his tense body getting warmer and warmer. I hugged him back, tears continue to roll down my cheeks.

"I love you" he suddenly said.

"...I love you too, Yoongi - ah" I said and both of us kept hugging, never wanting to let  go.

"Do you mean that?" he asked.

"I do" I replied.

~ back at Yoongi's home//

Both of us kept smiling on the way back. Yeah, its absolutely cringe but I can't help it. I'm in a good mood whenever I'm around him.

We headed upstairs to go back to our rooms.

"Goodnight" he said, heading towards his room. "Goodnight" I said, heading to mine too. Both of us waved to each other and went inside.

I closed the door and leaned against it. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would explode. I took a deep breath and washed myself up.

As I was laying on my bed ready to go to sleep, my phone buzzed. I took the phone to see who it was.

(U) Hey

(I) Who's this?

(U) Your bedroom neighbour

(I) Yoongi?

(I) How'd you get my number?

(Y) Let's just say I stole it.

(I) Yeah right

(Y) What're you doing still awake?

(I) That's what I was gonna ask you

(Y) Thinking about you

(I) Ew

(Y) Go to sleep already.

(I) Okay

(Y) Goodnight, Il Min - ah. Saranghae~

(I) Okay, goodnight Yoongi - ah.

I turned off my phone, my cheeks red and blushing. Why would he text me when we're just technically right next to each other?

I blushed again and pulled the blanket all over my face and went to sleep.

Its a memorable night to cherish...