10.

"Sis, its been two days already" "I know" "She didn't come back home yet" "I know, Il Han - ah" "..What are we going to do now?"

I don't know. What are we supposed to do?

I left Il Han's question unanswered and reached for the phone.

I typed a number on the phone. Please, maybe this is the only solution. "Who are you calling?" "The police" "What?" Il Han grabbed the phone away from me. 

"I can't allow you to do that" "Il Han - ah, there is no other option. Mom might be missing" I said. "We never even tried to look for her!" "We'll look for her with the police" "And what? Let them take Mom? Sis, the moment they found Mom she'll be locked in prison for abusing us! Us!" Il Han said.

As if fate was never on my side, the house's door bursted open and there was Mom, standing there. Her hair was quite messy and she looks.. out of it. She's drunk. Again.

"Mom" Il Han said. Mom walk effortlessly inside the house, she wasn't walking straight. Me and Il Han quickly took her hands and laid her down on a nearby couch.

"How did she suddenly get here anyways?" Il Han asked. Just then, I heard another footsteps coming from the outside of the door.

"Stay here" I said to Il Han and he nodded slowly. I walked towards the door cautiously. No one should ever know the state that our Mom is in. She wouldn't want it either.

I stopped at my tracks infront of the door as I saw the familiar eyes that I catched on the very first day of school.

"Yoongi"