30.

A few days passed and the relationship between Yoongi and me got better than before. We spent most of our time together and I loved all that. 

I was about to leave school until I got a call from Yoongi. "Hey Yoongs" I said. "He- I told you not to call me by that" he said. "I can't help it, it's cute" I chuckled, taking a few stuffs from my bag.

"Wait for me at the coffee shop. I'll order the usual, I'll come to you later okay?" he said. "Sure" I replied. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Stuffs came up, I promise I won't be that late" he said. "Okay then" I said.

"Bye, see ya later" he said. "Alright bye" I said and hang up. 

~ at the coffee shop//

This is like our routine now. We would usually spend the rest of the evening at the coffee shop doing assignments together. Or sometimes I would spend time at his house or he would go to mine. Our bond got stronger and I don't see a way to break it. I smiled by the thought as I went to the counter to order.

As I was waiting for our coffees, I heard the doorbell tinged and turned, expecting to see Yoongi. But it wasn't him, instead, it was Dad.

My smile faded as soon as I saw him. That's when I realize, he didn't came to Mom's funeral. How am I supposed to act now?

He saw me and gave a warm smile. I quickly looked away. I could hear him coming in closer to me and quickly faced him to stop him from getting any closer.

"Il Min - ah" he said. "I have nothing to say to you, bye" I said, facing the other way around. "I'm sorry I didn't come to your Mom's funeral" he said.

"Something came up on that day. I'm truly sorry" he said. "She was a good person" he added. My heart were boiling and I faced back to him.

"So you knew she's gone" I said. "You're right, Mom truly was a good person. That's why she died earlier than any of us expected, right?" I said.

"Il Min - ah" he said. "You know I used to think that you were the good person and Mom was the bad one. That perspective changed the day you didn't came at her funeral. I don't care if you guys divorced or didn't share the same feelings anymore, but she used to be your wife. SHE USED TO BE SOMEONE YOU LOVE" I said.

"I don't know how you moved on so fast with Mom, but just so you know, you were one of the reasons she's gone" I said, tears forming in my eyes.

"How is it my fault?" he asked. "You really know nothing. Every single day was like a pain in the heart for her to bear, every single day she wished she had died. That's why every.single.day she kept coming home drunk" I said.

"Drunk?" he asked. "Yeah she did that. Can't you see? Her life became a total mess ever since you guys divorced" I said.

"Il Min - ah, you know more than anyone that she's the one who requested for divorce" he said. I scoffed. "She wanted it" he said.

"Then why didn't you stop her?" I asked.

"If you truly loved Mom, you wouldn't have let her go so easily and found a new partner. It's obvious already" I said, still fighting back the tears in my eyes.

I could see he was quite taken aback by my response.

"If you wanted to say that you loved Mom, then prove it. Next time I won't call you Dad anymore" I said, taking the drinks and walked away from the counter, leaving him dumbfounded.

I walked towards the table, my cheeks glistening with tears that rolled down.

I put down the drinks and covered my face, trying to get a grip of myself. What's this? I felt like I couldn't breath.

It felt so suffocating. 

A person put his hands on my shoulder and I just shrugged it off.

"Il Min - ah" the voice said. I opened my eyes a bit and saw Yoongi. He's here.

"Il Min- ah, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" he asked, coming in closer, sitting infront of me.

I was about to cover my face again until he held my hands to stop it. "Don't cover your face" he said, his eyes full of concern. "What's going on?" he asked.

Tears quickly rolled down my cheeks again and I was panting. He looked at me for a moment before pulling me in for a hug and patting me on my back.

"It's okay" he said. "It's okay" he repeated. "Breath" he said.

~ after awhile//

Because of my unstable condition to even open my mouth, he brought me to his house.

I sat on his couch while he went to the kitchen. He came back bringing a cup of water for me.

"Drink this" he said, giving it to me.

I drank it slowly and looked at him. He was sitting right beside me. We kept looking into each other's eyes and never get bored. 

"What happened?" he asked. I took a deep breath before finally opening my mouth. "It's okay if you don't wanna tell me though" he suddenly spoke, looking away. I held his hand, "No, I want to tell you" I said.

He positioned himself in a comfortable spot and looked at me. "I met my Dad" I said.

"And?" he asked. "He didn't come to my Mom's funeral" I said, averting from his gaze.

"I got upset, we kind of.. Fought.. Back then" I said. "Why would you be upset?" he asked. "Because he left us" I said. "Isn't that a weird reason?" he asked. I looked at him, feeling upset at him now too.

"What are you trying to say?"  I asked. "He left you guys, why would you be upset? It should be him" he said. "Yoongi-" "He lost a caring wife.." he said, fixing his eyes on mine. "Amazing son.." he added, now raising his hands. "..And a beautiful daughter" he said, now caressing my hair.

"He was supposed to be the upset one, not you. He lost his family" he added. Tears dwelled up in my eyes again as I listened to his words. "You cry so easily" he said, his face suddenly looked sad.

"What would I do without you?"