17.

The next morning I woke up as usual and washed up. When I finished doing so and wanted to wear clothes, that's when I realized that I didn't have one anymore. The rest were at my home.

Oh shoot, what am I supposed to do? ._.

"Il Min - ah, are you done?" Yoongi asked, knocking on the door. "NO! DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!" I screamed. "Woah okay relax! What's wrong?" he asked. "Yoongi, um. Do you, perhaps, uh.." I stuttered.

"What?" he asked. "No, I just, um" I stuttered again. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO TELL HIM?

"Il Min - ah.. Do you, need some clothes?" he suddenly asked. "H - How'd you know?" I asked. "I can tell." he said and I heard his footsteps fading away.

Wh-What. AM.I.GOING.TO.DO NOW. I CANNOT JUST WALK OUT LIKE, LIKE THIS OR SOMETHING OR LIKE, WHAT, SHOULD I TELL HIM TO GO AND GET MY CLOTHES AT HOME, BUT MOM, BUT-

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Stop freaking out in there and take these" he said, opened the door a little bit and threw a pair of clothes. "Whose clothes is this?" I asked, trying to get myself together.

"Mine"

Okay, I freaked out again. I swore my cheeks were getting awfully red. GAHHHH YOONGI!

~ after getting ready//

I walked downstairs wearing a black sweater and black trousers with a black cap. Yeah, I'm black today and I liked it. ..The sweater smells like him... ;')

Okay Il Min - ah, stop thinking like that.

"There you are" he said, sitting on the couch. "How do I look?" I asked. He turned to me and smirked. He looked at me from up to down and smiled, "Grumpy as always" and walked away.

"WHAT? YA!" I said and ran up to him. "Okay okay! Sorry! You look fa-fine! I meant fine!" he laughed. I gave him a sharp stare. "Come on, we'll be late for school" he said and pulled my hand which quickly silent me.

The whole ride was.. Well, funny and awkward. It was mostly awkward but that was what made it funny. Okay, I'm spitting rubbish now.

As we were walking down the hallways to meet up with the other boys, I realized they were people, girls mostly, started whispering to each other. I even got a glare from one of them! Does Yoongi even realize this though?

"Hyung! You're here!" Taehyung spoke when he saw the sight of both of us which caught the other boys attention.

"Good morning, Il Min. How are you feeling today?" Jimin asked with an angelic smile which got my heart melted. Who wouldn't?

"Yeah, I'm feeling much better" I said and chuckled to myself.

Suddenly, Jungkook popped up out of nowhere and gasped, loud. "Yah Kookie, what's wrong?" Hoseok asked. Then Jungkook pointed at me which got me surprised.

"Hyung! She's wearing-- You're wearing-" He stopped for a moment and stared at me. "Are you guys-" Jin asked. Okay, am I allowed to panic right now?

"Oh my" "Ottoke" "SEE! What did I tell you?!" "I never knew that would come. THIS FAST!" "She has a bad taste, I'll tell ya"

"Guys, stop!" Yoongi said which took all of our attention. "Just because she's wearing my clothes doesn't mean we're dating! Things just came up eventually and I had no choice! She is NOT my girlfriend" Yoongi said. All of us lets out a breath of relief, I mean, I did.

He's trying to get things clear.

"-Yet" he suddenly added which got the boys surprised and started panicking and murmuring to each other.

"YA!" I hit him. "Fix this!" I said. Yoongi laughed and pulled the boys together in the end. 

"YA YA we're not dating!" "Prove it!" "Are you kidding me?" "Stop lying hyung!" "Why would you say that infront of your girlfriend?!"

Seriously, crackheads.

Suddenly, someone approached me from behind. I turned around and saw this group of girls.

"Hyun" I said, faking a smile.

"Are you alright?" she asked. "Of course" I said. "I'm sorry, I heard you got into the hospital." "Oh it's okay, you must be busy" 'hanging out'.

"They're so cute" someone spoke suddenly. It was June. "Yeah, I know right" Hyun said and laughed. I turned around and saw that those crackheads were now laughing to each other.

My face quickly turned bitter. "Are you interested in them, June?" I asked. "Yeah, really interested" she said. She didn't seem to realize what she just said.

"Oh wait, what? Sorry, that- I never meant those things. Just, they look precious" she said, fake chuckling to her 'funny' joke.

"Yeah of course" I said. "Not as precious as your brother, right?" June suddenly said which made me dumbfounded. "What?" I asked.

"I mean, you know. Your brother got stabbed because your mother failed to pay her debt" she said, not looking even one bit of guilty. Hyun and the others gasped. "Is that true?" Hyun asked.

"I-" I couldn't say anything. Unfortunately, what she said was true. I can't deny it. "Gosh, I wouldn't even call her my Mom if she caused such tragedy to me" she said. "Excuse me?" I said, feeling my blood boiling from inside.

"Just because she failed to pay her debt, she still loved us" I said, trying to stand up for my family. "Oh please, you call that love?" she asked, pointing to my bruised arm. Which that my Mom caused.

"You- Wait, how did you know all this?" I asked. "Is that what's important for you?" she asked, putting on a smirk. 

"Hyun, if I were you, I wouldn't be friends with a daughter of an.. Alcoholic" she said, laughed and walked away. I gasped, my tears dwelling up inside me. "J-June, wait up!" Hyun said.

"Hyun" I said, holding her arm but she quickly brushes it off. "Please" she said. "Don't talk to me again" she said and continued chasing June.

My heart was tearing apart. How did she know? Why.. Why would she do this?

"Hey, you okay?" a voice spoke from behind. Yoongi.

He quickly noticed the tears in my eyes and I saw concern in his eyes. "Ya what's wrong?" he asked. "I-I just" I was lost in words. What June said, was stuck in my head.

At that moment, I felt so unlucky. I felt like the world didn't like me being here, that's why I had to go through all this. Why.. Why me?