𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

"Okay and this mating? At the age of sixteen? Isn't that a little young?" Taehyung asked, becoming more curious as the minutes went by of Namjoon driving. "It is but we only have limited time to be our wolf forms. Not that many make it passed sixty though." Wonho gulped and rolled his shoulders back before explaining more. "When at a certain age our body won't be able to change into the werewolf form and so we'd be stuck at human form until we die which isn't bad but, I heard it sucks because the other half of you is gone. The true half of you is no longer and well... yeah."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the sudden sadness he felt from Wonho's voice. "Though you don't meet your mate right at sixteen. If you're lucky you can but most wolves find their mates when the age of eighteen to twenty. Some later than others if they are patient." Wonho spoke and Taehyung became curious about that too. "And if they're not?" Taehyung adjusted himself in his seat as Wonho sighed. "They find another mate."

"Though not just any mate. They go for the ones who had already had a mate but lost them. The bonding is never really sealed though and the mark only last for six months or so- and it's hard to conceive pups, though it is possible." Wonho explained to Taehyung who nodded. "They only do this if they believe they won't meet their mate though which is understandable." Wonho breathed out.

"And do you have and Namjoon have mates?" Taehyung asked, Namjoon laughing lightly. "Not a werewolf Taehyung, just an ordinary man." Namjoon glanced at Taehyung from the mirror before parking. "What about the no telling human rules?" Taehyung asked as Wonho rubbed Namjoon's shoulders.

"Namjoon is a really really good friend of mine. What you didn't know is that I'm a half breed. My mother is a human while my dad is a werewolf which was a longshot of me becoming an alpha let along alpha leader but, here I am. And yes, I have a mate and also two pups." Wonho got out of the vehicle.

"Half breed? Those are a thing? How did that happen? Are they still together? What happened?" Taehyung kept spurring questions which Wonho started to get annoyed of. Of course he didn't mind answering but his head hurt from explaining so much so he walked. "Come on Taehyung. I will explain more in depth once you meet everyone." Wonho started to walk off the highway and into the grass and soon into the woods.

"Well, this ain't scary." Taehyung cleared his throat and said his goodbyes to Namjoon before following Wonho. Of course they didn't live close to the road or the city. It was a half an hour drive out and maybe another twenty minute or so walk towards the pack grounds. Which seemed forever for Taehyung as he dragged his feet, irritating the older boy walking up ahead.

Then the view came into sight. The beautiful log houses that weren't big but weren't small either. Taehyung was so mesmerized by the view coming closer so he failed to noticed the huge werewolf standing guard to meet the alpha leader. "This is a- holy fuck!" Taehyung stepped back a few times, his hand in front of him in a punching motion as Wonho laughed.

"Calm yourself Taehyung. This is Joy, she makes sure no intruders enter." Wonho told Taehyung who kept his eyes on the huge werewolf. "Joy, this is Taehyung. He will be no harm." Wonho spoke to Joy who backed down as Taehyung's eyes widened. "That's no fucking werewolf that's a whole ass monster. Wolf's are suppose to be small- like not small but like dog ish kind of size." Taehyung blabbered on.

"We're not ordinary wolfs Taehyung. We're werewolves and you should know the difference between the mythical creature and actual creature. We are much bigger though, also much stronger than actual wolfs. Just, better in a way I would say. Now come on, meet the pack." Wonho grinned and motioned the boy to follow but as he did so a toddler was running up to Wonho while screaming 'daddy' over and over as the male walking up to Wonho held a one? year old in his hands.

"My babies." Wonho smiled at his family, picking up his son and leaned in to place a light kiss on Hyungwon's lips where their baby girl clapped her hands. Blinking, Taehyung coughed knowing that it was true that male omega's could certainly have kids- or pups? same thing. It was still very creepy and fucking weird knowing he could do that.

Shivering, Taehyung walked a little closer, Wonho's mate taking a look at Taehyung. "Is he human?" Hyungwon asked as Wonho shook his head. "We'll talk more on this. Come on." Wonho kissed his mates forehead before motioning Taehyung to follow and so he did. Though as they entered the pack house, Taehyung came to a stop.

It was quite late so Taehyung didn't expect to be getting bombarded with questions and he was right. "As of now you can rest as it is getting late. Jimin will show you were you'll be staying." Wonho motioned to Jimin who pulled away from Hoseok who was taking a look at the strange boy who lived as a human all his life. Until now of course.

Though once Taehyung saw the baby bump, he jumped back a bit. That's when Hoseok grabbed at Jimin who came defensive. "Do you have a problem?" Jimin stepped forward as Taehyung's eyes widened, his eyes on the baby bump until Hyungwon stepped in front of Taehyung. "Jimin, calm yourself. Remember, this is all new to Taehyung." Hyungwon stood between the two.

Taehyung gulped when Jimin turned away from Taehyung and towards his mate Hoseok as Hyungwon motioned Taehyung to follow him. "Come on, I'll show you the room." Hyungwon smiled and took Taehyung to the room he was staying in, Taehyung feeling the glare from behind him.