𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

"So yeah uh, that happened." Taehyung huffed out his cheeks when cuddling up closer to Jungkook. The boy snaked his arm around Taehyung's waist while looking at everyone else who was speechless. "So that's why you moved so quickly. Taehyung, baby bear why couldn't you just say that? I wouldn't have let you go through that situation alone." Kwan had a saddened expression.

Taehyung breathed in before looking at Jungkook with a smile, his hand resting on Jungkook's knee. "But I wasn't alone. See, during that time... I met Jungkook. He distracted me when it got hard but he was also there for me when I lost myself." Taehyung gulped before looking back at his family. Oh only if they knew what actually happened. If only they knew what he was hiding.

Beomseok sat up from laying back on the couch with his drink before he grabbed onto Jungkook's shoulder and lightly shook him. "Now I don't know how long you've been together but thank you for taking care of my precious baby when we couldn't. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Jungkook." He gave the most warming smile Jungkook had ever seen.

Making Jungkook chuckle just a bit from the shoulder shake before he nodded. "Now how did this all spark up hm?" Kwan butted into the sentimental feeling. Taehyung wanting to laugh at that but he only shook his head while looking at Jungkook who figured he would have to tell the story. "Well uh- Taehyung and I didn't get along at first if I'm being honest." Jungkook rubbed the tip of his nose.

The memory sparking up between the two as Jungkook spoke how they met. Leaving out details and replacing them with other things not related to mating. "That was eight months ago, almost nine. It took a few months but deep down, deep deep down I did know I was totally and completely in love with Taehyung. Then everything with his father happened too quickly that I suggested we come back here. I figured he needed his family and I was excited to meet who raised him."

The four were in awe, Namjoon especially since he did know the whole story behind the two and was in love with every little detail since he technically did watch the two grow. From riding back and forth to get Taehyung to now going back and forth to pick up Taehyung /and/ Jungkook. It was surprising how no one questioned why he would be leaving some days for hours on hours just to meet up with his werewolf buddies, fun.

The family spent the whole day together just talking really. Mostly talking to Jungkook and trying to get an idea of the boy that was dating their son. Including Jisung's mother, who also considered Taehyung as an older son so she was apart of that also. While for Taehyung and Jisung- they were in the bathroom trying to make slime. Why? Because why the fuck not?

Taehyung has been missing out a lot on Jisung's life and making slime while talking to him was one way to make Jisung talk more with ease. "So this girl, her name is?" Jisung stopped with the glue while he looked at Taehyung. "You reminded me I have a girlfriend and I'm playing with glue trying to make slime." Jisung blinked several times.

Taehyung laughed. "Oh come on. You're still a baby. At your age, I was singing perfect two by Auburn." Taehyung scoffed only to realize his own words. Jisung wasn't a baby but he was definitely still young. This is where it backtracked to him telling Jisung about who he truly was and the life he was living.  Not to mention he had a pup growing in him right as they spoke.

"I'm not a baby- and what song is that?" Taehyung was quite offended by that. Did that make him old? No- no way, nope. "Shut up and play with your glue." Taehyung scoffed while getting back to his slime that was a mess. A big gooey mess. Though as they both were busy with the slime- Taehyung thought it over. This kind of information would be hard to swallow, wouldn't it?

Taehyung had a hard time himself when he first found out and he was still having a hard time with it. Jisung was still very young and he did have quite a mouth. He could talk for hours without knowing what he was actually talking about. It was adorable but Taehyung couldn't risk putting Jisung in that type of position to keep a secret as big as his. So at that moment, Taehyung made a promise to himself that he wouldn't tell Jisung.

At least, not until he was old enough to understand or at least old enough to keep his mouth shut. As much as he wanted someone to know about the other side of his life, he knew this was for the absolute best. "Hey, Jisung?" Taehyung looked over at Jisung who hummed while focusing on his slime. "I love you." Jisung smiled at that. "I love you too big brother." He mumbled.

"Also, can you scratch the tip of my nose." Taehyung did a little crinkle with his face before Jisung walked off with his slime. "Hey! I said scratch my nose you brat." Taehyung picked up his slime just to drop it onto the bathroom floor. A light gasp coming from Taehyung. "Shit..."

The night was filled with family events. Since Taehyung's parents were staying with them for the next couple of days, they were planning out things to do here and there just to make everything fun for not only Taehyung but mostly for Jungkook who was more than excited to do all these things with Taehyung and his family. With that, their night included board games in which- Jungkook was really lost but he won a few games which only made him more competitive.

It's not like they were completely cut off from things like so but Jungkook grew up outside basically. He always spent his days outside finding something to do. Either it was helping or playing. Away from school things anyway. They did have things like board games and so but he was never interested in those until now- well, kind of but that was cool.

Besides the board games, they decided to spend the rest of the night watching movies with Jungkook and Taehyung cuddled up on one couch with Taehyung's parents on the other. Which only made Taehyung feel a little awkward because he never saw his parent so- intimate with each other and this was just cuddling with each other so that says a lot.

"We're going to call it a night. You two don't stay up too late, okay?" Taehyung's father, Beomseok yawned while talking to the boys who nodded. Taehyung's mother already half asleep by the time she stood up from the couch. The movie played on with Taehyung and Jungkook cuddled up against each other in a more comfortable position since the parents were gone. "So did you enjoy today?" Taehyung asked Jungkook while closing his eyes.

Jungkook hummed, running his fingers through Taehyung's hair. "I did. I enjoyed every moment of it." He whispered out to Taehyung who nodded slowly. Jungkook could only stare at his mate in awe. Since it was a one-bedroom house, they were stuck on the couch but that wasn't a problem for them. Jungkook closed the tv and pulled the blanket over them. Leaving a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead while rubbing his back.

Now that Taehyung had fallen asleep on Jungkook- he got to thinking about everything. Staying in the city was something and he had only been there a few hours. It was different than the pack grounds. Usually quiet and dark, very dark but in this house.. it was a little noisy with cars going by here and there with roaring engines and lamp posts kind of bothered him but they weren't that bad.

Jungkook already had some cons of living in the city and it was crazy. Though for his mate? He'd literally do anything to make this boy in his arms happy. Plus in just a few months they would have a little pup of their own and anytime he thought about that he would have the biggest smile ever. It was a great feeling knowing he and Taehyung would have a mini them around some time next year.

Shifting lightly, Jungkook got comfortable in his position before closing his eyes. The thoughts not leaving his mind until he was drifting off to bed.