𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

As nightfall fell, Taehyung was bombarded by his now new friend, Park Jimin who apologized for overreacting but explained that it was the oversensitive hormones of being pregnant. In the end, they had some hot chocolate with some talking about the pack and the history, though Jimin would leave some very important parts out of stories since he was not sure if he should be the one to tell the stories but he did say quite a few good ones.

"But sixteen is quite young to find a mate don't you think? Also, birth a ba- pup." Taehyung quickly corrected himself as Jimin nodded. "Well... back then before any of us were born were our ancestors correct? and they didn't care about the age of finding their mate and being tied down. As long as both understood the boundaries of each other and were ready to start a family then... they really didn't care." Jimin smiled and laid back on the couch as Taehyung sipped on his chocolate.

"But why sixteen?" Asked yet again as Jimin shrugged. "That I cannot answer but my mom always told me that it's kind of like... a sweet sixteen birthday present as she said. Because with this present would come your future, your love, the father or mother of your kids. Though not everyone finds their mate when they're sixteen. Lucky ones do but most are found when between the ages of eighteen to twenty. As I found Hoseok, My mate when I was nineteen." Jimin nibbled his bottom lip.

Jimin turned to look at Taehyung who was obviously in deep thought. "Though- that doesn't mean you have to mate and become a parent right then and there. I met Hoseok and set some rules. I wanted to be with him but not in a claiming way and even though I knew it was going to happen, I wanted to wait and so I did. For a year then I was claimed by him and I claimed him. Then we waited three more years and here I am, carrying his pup." Jimin spoke proudly of the pup he carried within him.

Though the thought of being tied down to someone he wouldn't know scared him. Wolf instinct or not, the thought was scary. Even carrying a child when he was designed to give a woman a child? Well- at least he was thought to be that way. "That's the thing Jimin. I don't want to be tied down to someone because some moon goddess made my path for me. I want to fall in love with someone who I know, who I trust and I want to have a family where I'm not holding the bab-pup." Taehyung sighed as he corrected himself again.

"I grew up as a normal kid. Normal schooling and normal parents. This all... is so scary to think I can do something with my body and make it into something that I thought was only made up. And to find a mate? It's all very... very fucked up if I must say. No offense to you though, I'm sure you'll be a great mother- father?" Taehyung groaned, hiding his face in a pillow.

Jimin chuckled not getting where Taehyung came from but understanding his thoughts on everything. "Well, Taehyung if this is not the life you want and if you do happen to come across your mate. You can always reject them... though I don't recommend that. It might not hurt you but god Taehyung, the amount of pain you'll cause your mate would kill him or her. I've been told the one who rejects would feel incomplete as well. Like they lost a part of them- almost like when we lose our inner wolf at a certain age. I wish I was over exaggerating too." Jimin eyed Taehyung who furrowed his eyebrows.

Taking that as a sign to tell Taehyung what he meant, Jimin nodded. "You two were paired together. Destined for each other and you may not want him or her but they probably sure as hell want you. The hope of living well with their mate and waiting every second of every minute of the days would destroy them when hearing those words of you rejecting your mate." Jimin gulped. Though Taehyung didn't seem to care, shaking his head and looking at the ceiling.

"Once we find out who has been giving these pills to me. I'm going back home where I know I belong. With no mate and no pups. I'll continue taking the pills if I gotta. If they help me hide what I truly am them, I'm all for it." Taehyung mumbled to himself, adjusting himself while Jimin frowned. "If that is what you want then no one can stop you. I just hope that is the right choice for not just you but your mate." Jimin mumbled the last part.

"And how would I know... If I happen to find my mate?" Taehyung broke the silence as Jimin smiled and shook his head. "Everyone has a different experience. So I can't tell you but I can tell you this. When you see your mate, it feels like the whole world stops and you feel like you're in heaven but you know, still on earth." Jimin hummed before standing up. "Hoseok is calling me, I should be going," Jimin spoke to Taehyung who knitted his eyebrows together. "Your phone is not ringing-"

"Oh, silly boy. We link- something I hope you experience. Though that is all that I am telling you if you really are deciding to stay in the city and stay as a human for the rest of your life. Our secrets should not be shared with someone who is not committed to his true self. I wish you a good night Taehyung-ah, sleep well." Jimin waved the boy goodbye, slipping on his shoes and stepping out of the house.

Though the more Taehyung was told the more Taheyung wanted to know and explore his true self but he was scared to face his true self. Would it hurt to morph into an animal? Would he find his mate? Would he find out more about his family if he decided to stay? Maybe he would find out all of these things but he was simply too scared to even give a chance.