𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

Taehyung sat on the couch with Jungkook who held Taehyung close. Ever since the situation in the woods, Taehyung was with Jungkook every single minute of the day. It's been a week now since that happened yet it still haunted him. One time he thought he was overreacting and maybe he was right? But then he was alone and he thought about it.

That guy was waiting for Taehyung to be alone. Literally waiting for Taehyung to screw off alone and he did. Thinking it was safe for him to go for a walk but it wasn't. The thought of being ripped away from Jungkook scared the hell out of him and that was not overreacting. He was scared and he had a right to be scared.

"Jimin is coming over today with Kaison." Jungkook played with Taehyung's hair. The boy gasped, looking up at Jungkook who smiled down at Taehyung. "Really? When? Awe, I missed Kaison." Taehyung made a little squeal just from the thought of holding Kaison. The boy was getting bigger day by day and it saddened him because he wanted Kaison to stay small forever.

"Any time now. Hoseok told me last night when he was supposedly on guard last night." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Yeah and maybe he was on guard." Taehyung scoffed at Jungkook's eye roll. "Oh, you're on his side now huh." Jungkook poked at Taehyung's side in a tickling manner in which Taehyung moved away quickly from.

"What? Don't wanna cuddle me anymore?" Jungkook asked with a smirk. "I will if you don't poke me again." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hands and held them so Jungkook wouldn't poke at his sides. "Okay, fine. I won't." Jungkook pulled Taehyung close before he was attacking Taehyung's neck with kisses that had Taehyung laughing from feeling ticklish. "Oh my god, Jungkook!" Taehyung laughed uncontrollably.

When Jungkook pulled away, there was a knock at the door. Taehyung being all breathless and all from the laughing caused by Jungkook. Fixing his now wrinkled shirt before he opened the door. Once opening the door, Jungkook had a smile to welcome Jimin but as he did so- Jimin had a blank expression as he held the paper in his hands.

Jungkook looked at Jimin before his smile fell. Looking back at Taehyung who was still laying on the couch before stepping out of the house to comfort Jimin who was holding onto Kaison. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked in a whisper just in case Taehyung decided to eavesdrop. "They're coming for him," Jimin spoke slowly, lowly and in a whisper.

Jimin shakily gave the note to Jungkook who was frozen in spot from those words. Taking the note in a rush, Jungkook opened it up. "I found it sticking to your door." Jimin held Kaison close to him. The small boy grabbing at Jimin's hair and trying to eat it which led to Jimin smiling and moving his head away. Jungkook read the note with a lump in his throat.

"Why are you guys out here?" Taehyung swung the door open. Jungkook crumpled the paper and put it into his pocket as he turned to Taehyung who was taking Kaison into his hold. "My sweet sweet baby boy." Taehyung smothered Kaison in kisses. The baby whining and placing his hands on Taehyung face in a motion like he was trying to stop Taehyung from doing so. "Wanted to see how long you would take to come to find Kaison." Jimin covered.

Jungkook smiled at that before he kissed at Taehyung's cheek. "I'll be back in a few minutes okay? Go inside with Kaison and Jimin." Jungkook kissed Kaison's forehead too. "I'll especially be back for you." Jungkook chuckled before he waited for the three to go in. Leaving the house, Jungkook hurried on over to Wonho's.

Just as Jungkook was getting there, Wonho and Kisu were walking together towards Jungkook who stopped in front of them. The same colored note being held in Kisu's hand. "Jungkook, we need to talk," Wonho spoke out before Jungkook could ask what the note said. Pushing his hand into his pocket and bringing out his note. "We really do." Jungkook held up the note.

Within minutes all three, including Hoseok were in the packhouse looking over the three notes. One from Jungkook, one from Wonho and one from Hoseok. "I found the note on Wonho's door when I was going there for the schedule of the hunts. I found this though." Kisu pointed at the note. Jungkook hid his face in his hands while the others talked.

"I found mine when I left my house this morning. I had to go check on the ones on watch and when I came back, the note was on the door. Enjoy your family while you can." Hoseok read his note out loud. Hoseok didn't know how to feel about this note, to be honest. Anger rose within him but at the same time, he was scared for his family. He felt so helpless when it came to this note.

"I don't know what this person means by enjoy my family while I can but I sure as hell don't want to find out." Hoseok rubbed at his jaw as he stood by the entrance to the room. "Should've listened to Seokjin. Now everything is in your hands, half breed." Wonho put the note back on the table as he sat back. A sign came from Wonho. "These are short messages that leave us wondering what they mean. I don't get it." Hoseok said in a whisper but loud enough for the three to hear.

Jungkook still in the same position, Kisu took the paper into his hands. Reading it over before he gulped. "Enjoying your little mate? Jungkook-ah? Don't overuse him though, please? I'll take care of that when I have him in my bed, screaming my name." Kisu turned the paper. "PS- dot dot-" Jungkook removed his hands from his face. "It's morse code you uncultured swine."

Kisu made a face before he put the note down in which Wonho grabbed. .. .-- --- -. ·----· - .... . ... .. - .- - . - --- -.- .. .-.. .-.. .- -. -.-- --- -. . .. -. -- -.-- .-- .- -.-- ·-·-·- Was the code written on the back of the note. "Hoseok?" Wonho looked at Hoseok who shook his head. "I don't know that. Sorry." Hoseok apologized to Wonho who shook his head. "It's okay. Go get Korain, I'm positive he would know."

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair. This couldn't get back to Taehyung. No way in hell would he want Taehyung to know about this note thing. He just got Taehyung back and he wasn't planning on losing his mate anytime soon. Either it would be him going back to the city or him being taken from him. Neither of those options eased his stomach.

"I was one of the few on guard last night. No one came or left the pack grounds. I promise you we always keep our guard up." Kisu looked at Wonho who was in deep thought. The thing he was afraid of was happening in front of his eyes. Was he really putting his pack in danger? "I know. I know you guys do. If no one came in or out then it's someone here. It has to be." Wonho looked at Jungkook.

Just then, Korain came barging into the house. All three standing up from their spots once Korain walked in. There the male grabbed onto the notes with Hoseok who just walked in after catching up to Korain who was hurrying off once Hoseok told Korain of what was happening. Flipping the note with the morse code written on it.

"Do you know what it says?" Jungkook asked Korain who nodded slowly. "PS. I won't hesitate to kill anyone in my way." Korain put the note down to look at Jungkook who was flushed but nodded soon after. "Then I guess this person is gonna have to kill me before he dares to touch Taehyung." Jungkook looked back at the notes. "Jungkook. No one is getting killed, okay?" Korain walked over to Jungkook.

Anyone in the room could tell how raging mad Jungkook was. His expressions mixing into emotional ones as his eyes became glossy. Looking at Korain, Jungkook gave a nod. "We won't let anyone touch Taehyung. As long as I live, no one is touching my boy nor will they touch you. You got that?" Korain had his hand behind Jungkook's head, pushing their heads together to have their foreheads against each other.

Jungkook just hoped those words were true.