𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

Everything did happen so quickly that no one really saw this happening. Not Jungkook that was for sure. It was like Jungkook blinked a few times and everything played out before he was there in his situation. From packing that early morning to this late evening. Jungkook would have never thought their lives would change forever that day. He really thought he had a few more weeks but in all honesty... he wouldn't change anything that happened within that hour.

Once he laid eyes on his daughter he fell in love all over again. The small screeching cry the moment she came into this world had Jungkook's heart filling with joy with his doe eyes that focused on her the whole time. "Congratulations mommy and daddy, you have a daughter." rung through his ears as he held onto Taehyung's hand. The moment Taehyung was placed on the bed is when he was told they were going to deliver the baby there and then. Taehyung begged for her to wait but in their case, they couldn't.

Taehyung had been so stressed that he caused the baby some stress too. Taehyung was also overworking his body which caused some more problems and everything just started happening that it started to also harm the baby. So they had to deliver the baby before anything else could happen. Although it was risky to do this so early, it was riskier keeping the baby in the womb with so much going on with Taehyung who was starting to lose more blood by the minute.

So they had to do it as quickly but as safely as possible. The room soon being filled with others who would help deliver the baby and tend to Taehyung. Then before the new parents knew, they heard their daughter screeching cry that had them either chuckling or muffling a chuckle while tears flooded their eyes. "You can hold her for a minute before we have to take her off okay?" She walked over to Jungkook with his daughter who was swaddled up in a blanket, still crying out.

Jungkook's breath hitched while he nodded and soon had his baby girl in his arms. Jungkook wiped away his tears before he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss against her forehead. Pulling away with a light airy chuckle with his index finger rubbing her cheek softly. Jungkook couldn't bring himself to say anything. Jungkook was beyond speechless and just looking at the calming baby made his heart swell with happiness before he looked over at Taehyung.

Taehyung was smiling at the two, his arm extending out to grab at the small hand. Jungkook moved closer for Taehyung to catch a look at their daughter before having Taehyung kissing her cheek. "Okay, bring your little bundle of joy here Jungkook, I'll take very good care of her I promise." She held out her arms for the baby and Jungkook gulped before nodding.

Jungkook, of course, did not want to let go of his baby girl but it was needed. "Go with her please." Taehyung looked at Jungkook who shook his head. "I want to stay with you." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand. With a weak tiring smile, Taehyung looked at their hands. "You won't be far. I can link with you. Please, It'll make me feel better if you're there." Taehyung breathed out.

Jungkook bit his lip before he was pressing a soft kiss against Taehyung's lips and pushing his hair back. "I love you," Jungkook whispered to Taehyung who whispered back and with that, Jungkook was leaving to follow his daughter. Not without leaving Hoseok back with Taehyung, just for safety reasons. "Everything is going okay Taehyung, don't worry. You did such a good job." The lady not far from him smiled at Taehyung for reassurance.

Taehyung looked up at the ceiling before he started to tear up again. "I'm a parent," he whispered to himself with a smile creeping upon his lips. The happiness he felt could not be explained but one word to describe it would be euphoric.