𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

Later that afternoon, everyone from that morning was seated in the packhouse room where everyone made their decisions and such. It actually really scared Taehyung and made him feel like he was in the principal's office but the thing was- he never went to the principal's office so that shit? scary as fuck.

Taehyung sat between Jungkook and Kisu who were just a little bit away from him. Wonho walking in from just arriving back from the city. "I can never just come back and rest now can I?" Wonho asked after slipping off his jacket. Slowly, Taehyung sunk into his seat. Wonho was quite scary when irritated then again Taehyung was just in a scared state of being next to Kisu who was eye-fucking him.

"I'll gladly take your place if you want to rest. You are pretty old after all, want me to get your cane?" Jungkook butted in, not giving one fuck that his older brother was annoyed and ready to off their heads at any moment. "Jungkook I am not kidding when I say I will kick you out of this pack if you don't shut the hell up for two god damn seconds." Wonho's voice boomed over Jungkook's.

The moment was silent, Wonho taking a breath before Jungkook spoke up. "It's been more than two seconds I think I can have a say in this now." Jungkook positioned himself better on the chair. Hoseok stood behind Wonho and sighed, Wonho's eyes turning golden as Jungkook cleared his throat and suddenly sunk into his seat, shutting his mouth.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Now, Taehyung, speak. Why were you in the trail and what happened before Jungkook got there?" Wonho sat on his seat just across from Taehyung who tapped at his leg, calming himself as he gave a nod. "I uh, I wanted to speak to my parents so I thought I would catch some signal if I took a walk but as I did, Kisu showed up and.. started to ask me where I was going."

Kisu sunk into his seat as well and made his sigh very loud as he looked at his nails. "and then he started asking more questions and so I felt uncomfortable and tried to leave but as I tried, he grabbed my arm and... pressed his nose against my neck then made me submit to him. That's when Jungkook came in." Taehyung ended his story as Kisu chuckled which caught Wonho's attention. "Okay and Kisu, what's your side of the story hm?"

Kisu raised an eyebrow, looking over at Taehyung before eyeing Jungkook who had a piercing look. "I wanted to simply piss off Jungkook. Everyone has heard of the new boy being Jeon Jungkook's mate. Yet Jungkook has a mate doesn't he? So I thought since Jungkook has a mate, why can't Taehyung hm? seems only fair." Kisu looked at Taehyung with a wink.

Jungkook gripped onto the handle of the chair as he looked at Kisu. "Doesn't give you the right to make /my/ mate submit to you. Nor does it give you the right to put your filthy nose against what is /mine/." Jungkook made sure to empathize with the words 'my' and 'mine' just to make it clear that Taehyung was his and his only, even if he did have a mate.

"Yours? What? I'm sorry? Is Taehyung here marked? From what I can tell he's still unmarked. If he was yours, you would have marked him correct? So what this all tells me is that Taehyung is up for grabs. I just made a move, that's all. No harm in making a move, right Wonho?" Kisu turned to Wonho who was letting the boys argue it out just to hear the sides.

Though before anything else was said, Jungkook stood up with a bang from his foot kicking his chair back. "Mine. See that boy right there?" Jungkook pointed at Taehyung who had his eyes widened while looking at the desk in front of him, not laying his eyes on anyone in the room but the desk. "Mine. All fucking mine you hear that? He is my property, not yours. I am his mate, he is mine! am I clear? or must I show you how fucking clear I can make it?" Jungkook stepped towards Kisu who stood up when Jungkook did.

"Enough!" Wonho stood too, watched Jungkook stand his ground as Kisu did as well, both boys not breaking eye contact. "Kisu. What you did to Taehyung was wrong in all ways. This is not the first time either and you know that! I gave you a chance and a warning but you keep using your god awful 'gift' to do wrong so I have no choice but to kick you out of this pack." Wonho spoke with demand.

That's when Kisu broke the eye contact. The boy turned to Wonho speechless. "Y-You're what?!" Kisu's blood started to boil. "You heard me Kisu. Grab your things immediately and take your leave." Wonho was confident in his words, not breaking the intense glare. Instinct took over as Jungkook grabbed Taehyung arm and made the boy stand behind him.

"You can't do that! I am one of the best alpha's here!" Kisu tried to protest as Wonho nodded. "You are but you are also an alpha that is not appropriate for the younger pups. Nor do the omega's feel safe around you." Wonho explained to Kisu who shook his head. "I know that Taehyung is the missing son, get rid of me and I'll make sure you regret kicking me out." Kisu suddenly became more confident.

Wonho became speechless as he looked at Kisu who had something over Wonho. Gulping, Wonho looked at his desk and cursed before raising his head. "For as long as you stay here, you will be watched around the clock. Use your power against another omega and you're out of here. Now get out!" Wonho made his final decision.

As Kisu left, he shot a wink at Jungkook who emitted a growl. Waiting for Kisu to be gone, Jungkook walked up to his brother who looked down on Jungkook. "Why! Why did you do that? He brings harm to the omega's in this pack!" Jungkook grabbed at Wonho's shirt before Wonho forced Jungkook off. "I am not risking the whole pack just because you don't know how to control your mate who you rejected! I'm not risking my family just because Taehyung /might/ be the missing son! You're crazy if you think that."