𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀

Taehyung stepped into his apartment later that afternoon. The whole car ride, Taehyung was quieter than ever. Being that he just left a place he would love to call home and also the one person he felt so so right with. The thought of Jungkook had Taehyung feeling nothing. Maybe that void that needed to be filled was there but other than that? Nothing.

Taehyung didn't know how to describe the feeling really and he didn't want to even try. Taehyung breathed out, closing his eyes as he looked at the drawings in his hands. If he was going to go on from his life he left behind, he had to leave behind the other life. Grabbing everything he got from the pack, Taehyung tossed it into one box and decided he would throw it out later.

Taehyung tossed his clothing into the washer. The scent of Jungkook was everywhere. The scent of the trees and nature, of Jimin. After getting everything in, Taehyung grabbed his phone and ordered a new pack of pills for the next following month, called his parents and checked to see if he still had a job to attend.

Just like that, Taehyung occupied himself the moment he got home and well, it worked, for a little while.

Three months passed and Taehyung was doing just as he did before he found out about his other life. Being the bartender, a normal son to a normal family and hanging out with his two favorite people. Though— Jisung eventually got a cute little girlfriend and was in puppy love— so he was pretty alone nowadays.

Whipping the cloth on his shoulder, Taehyung filled up another shot of vodka and pushed it towards the two men who bought drinks for the lady in-between them both. "One last drink up and we're closed tonight guys." Taehyung spoke to the three who grumbled but nodded and finished up.

Six am sharp and Taehyung was so ready to fall into his oh so comfy bed. First thing he'd have to do was walk home now, the worst part of it all. Bet that wasn't the information you wanted to hear though, was it? Well- just as before, the occupation only occupied him for a while before Taehyung started to miss everyone and everything within the pack.

Hell he even missed Seokjin who would always stress him about his identity. Though worst of all? He missed Jungkook. Slowly the feeling started to come back but being that he rejected Jungkook, Taehyung assumed that now.. now it was his real feelings showing. Never did he think of going back though. It was something he didn't plan to do and he was keeping a pretty good job at that.

Taehyung grumped at the key that wouldn't open the door. Taking more longer than he wanted, Taehyung kicked the door open with a yawn, surely he was tired as hell. And he really did think he was hallucinating when he saw Seokjin standing in his living room. Almost wanting to ignore the 'imagination' but decided against it after rubbing his eyes a couple times.

Seokjin stood there, eyes red and puffy before he looked up at Taehyung who was more than confused. His feelings about seeing Seokjin was mixed and he really didn't know how to feel. "S-Seokjin? W-What are you doing-" Taehyung couldn't even finish his sentence as Seokjin sniffled. "I need you to heal someone. Taehyung, I need you to do this one thing for me."

Taehyung became speechless at the mention of his healing powers he had. The sudden flashbacks of fainting, puking blood. Rubbing his hands, Taehyung shook his head slowly. That only made Seokjin angry as he stepped forward, grabbing Taehyung's shoulders with tears falling. "I beg of you! Please Taehyung I be-beg!" Seokjin's knees buckled.

Taehyung's eyes widened. God he was way too tired for this and he wasn't sure what was real and what was not as he was pretty sure his couches were on waves behind Seokjin. Shaking his head, Taehyung gulped. "I-I can't.. I'm on the pills so I.. I don't.. have the powers I had before. I can't do what you are asking of me-" he tried to explain.

In a swift moment, Taehyung was pushed up against a wall, Seokjin's fist in the air, all ready to punch the living daylights out of Taehyung before he broke into a heartbreaking cry. The boy suddenly held onto Taehyung and fell to his knees, holding Taehyung tightly who held onto Seokjin. "I can't l-lose him fuck, fuck I- I can-can't go through ano-another death. Not him, please Taehyung not h-him." Seokjin hiccuped.

Taehyung had calmed Seokjin down after almost an hour of Jin balling his eyes out. Having a cup of coffee, which he does not like but was needing to stay awake and so he went with it. Also offering water to Seokjin who took the cup in his hands and thanked Taehyung who nodded and sat on the other couch.

"So, this.. person, what's the story?" Taehyung asked, too tired to care if it was 'personal'. It took a while for Seokjin to actually speak though. "I'll save you the sad story. Long story short, Yoongi, Min Yoongi. My boy- ex boyfriend broke up with me the same night a vehicle hit him and several others. It's been four months since then."

Taehyung almost choked out his coffee as he harshly gulped it down. "And.. whats the problem besides all that? Is this.. Min Yoongi the one who needs healing?" Taehyung asked, Seokjin slowly nodding. "I.. I told his family that he had a chance and they should wait longer for his awaking. That was two months ago but i've been giving him herbs which were working.. but now they are about to pull the plug. Now.. he's.. fuck." Seokjin shook his head, tears slowly falling.

"Hospital.. so.. he's—" Taehyung watched Seokjin nod once again, slower this time. "Human. He was my perfectly perfect human boyfriend." Seokjin wiped the tears. "I planned on leaving the pack to come live this human life. I thought once Yoongi woke up, I would have the pills you would take and everything would be fine. Though.. they're pulling the plugs today and I just.. I just thought you would be able to save this one person for me."