𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

Taehyung showered a couple times after Jungkook was able to 'disconnect' from him as Taehyung would put it which always made Jungkook laugh. Wanting the scent of Jungkook and the sex they had off him but that was severely impossible so he was kind of just stuck with it as he left the cabin. After getting a clingy and somewhat horny? Jungkook off him.

Taehyung didn't think anything of it though. They spent the night apart and now the day. He assumed it was normal, and maybe it was. Clearing his throat, Taehyung huffed out before walking into the pack house. "Good! Jung-" Wonho turned around and stopped talking once eyeing Taehyung. Blinking, Wonho looked behind Taehyung and outside the door before taking a whiff at the air.

"Oh.." Wonho cleared his throat, scratching at his head before he nodded. "Your father was just—" Wonho did a three sixty before he shrugged. "For someone who is very slow when walking to me. He sure does walk away like he was never even here." The male groaned. With a laugh, Korain came out of the kitchen with a cup of herbal tea. Before he could say anything though— he looked at Taehyung.

Korain did the exact same thing as Wonho. "Yes! Okay? Yes I had sex with my mate. Let's go." Before he would be embarrassed furthermore, Taehyung walked out of the pack house. Soon having his father join him by his side. Thanking god that Korain didn't bring it up but also felt so fucking embarrassed that his father, own damn blood could probably smell Jungkook all over him.

"The story, how would you like to introduce me?" Korain spoke out with his regular deep voice. Tilting his head, Taehyung shrugged before thinking. "Well.." Taehyung paused for a long time. "We could.. I could say I've been looking for you for a long time. Could even say I paid a private investigator to find you! Oh my god then I would say that I needed to find you so I left to do so. We grew close and i'm deciding to get to know you more! Perfect!"

Korain raised an eyebrow before he gave up on that before he agreed. "Maybe say that i'm staying with you for a few months to get to know my 'other' family. Then come back with Jungkook to surprise them by saying I met him while living with you. We just gotta figure out where to say you live.." Taehyung thought hard about his choices while walking along with Korain through the trail that would soon lead them to Namjoon.

Korain and Taehyung discussed more and more as they walked. Though, Korain did feel a bit uncomfortable. Could be how long he's been out of the pack and so but he was pretty set on what he was feeling. Looking around as he walked, allowing Taehyung to keep talking so he wouldn't worry. "I'm so excited to see them." Taehyung sighed out before turning to Korain who looked a lot more concerned.

".. you okay?" Taehyung asked which had Korain breaking out of his concerns before nodding. "Just taking in the view of the trees son." Korain smiled, patting Taehyung's back. "Let's hurry. Nam.. hoon? Is probably tired of waiting." That is when Taehyung realized that Korain was not familiar with names, at all.

With a laugh, Taehyung nodded and hurried his pace, going ahead of his father. Once seeing the vehicle in view, Taehyung hurried to the back seat where he greeted Namjoon. "Joon! Hey, how are you?" Taehyung smiled brightly. "Happy now to see that you're actually coming into my vehicle all happy." Namjoon pointed out.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, not getting it before he realized he was quite gloomy whenever he did enter the vehicle. "Right.. right yes. Though! I have a mate now see!" Taehyung showed his mark after pulling his sweater and shirt down a bit. His father stepping in and sitting to look at Taehyung who was showing off his mark.

Namjoon eyed Taehyung who covered up his mark just as soon as he showed it. "You and Jungkook?" Namjoon asked while Taehyung sat back with a nod. "Jungkook and I." He spoke with the lightest voice he could make. "Oh boy. The pack grounds got to you huh." Namjoon started to laugh, greeting Korain with a small bow with his head.

There they made a somewhat proper greeting. Korain quick to laugh and apologize for thinking Namjoon's name was 'Namhoon' he was close enough so Namjoon gave him that. All that as Namjoon started driving towards the city after waiting for a train of cars to pass.

Meanwhile Jungkook held onto the kitchen sink tightly. Finger nails digging into the sink while his hands turned white. Sweat beaded down his forehead and onto his chest just after he washed his face with cold water hoping that would help the 'fever' he was feeling. Only ended up with Jungkook almost ripping off his shirt and tossing it before he walked over to the shower where he got into a very cold shower.

His body knew it was cold yet his mind didn't. Hell Jungkook still felt hot as ever. Throughout the night Jungkook was fidgety and unable to sleep. If he did get sleep then he would just end up waking in five minutes or so. Jungkook assumed he was fevering or even just feeling the guilt of making Taehyung leave because of his anger. Now it was worse even knowing Taehyung was more than okay with Jungkook now.

Jungkook placed both his hands against the shower walls and closed his eyes. The sudden images of Taehyung getting fucked from Jungkook flashing in his head. The moans, cries of pleasure. When Jungkook opened his eyes, they were glowing green and his cock ached to be touched. Good lord did he ever try to satisfy himself with his hand but he couldn't!

His body, mind, everything! Ached for Taehyung who was on his way to the city! Jungkook had his eyes screwed tight, mouth agape with heavy breathing. The water continued to flow down his head onto his body and onto the flooring where it would drain. A growl emitting at the back of Jungkook's throat when he felt his release coming on. Thankful for the dirty thoughts of Taehyung that was.

Yet it was denied. A growl turning into a whine from Jungkook who tried to hurry his pace with his hand. Running his finger over his slit and squeezing tighter as he stroked his pulsating cock. Fuck it, the shower was not helping whatsoever. Jungkook stepped out and almost fell to his knees from the sudden wave like electricity shot through him which only had him growling louder that mixed with a moan.

Again, his eyes glowed green for a moment. This is where Jungkook came to realize, he was in rut. Took him a damn long time to realize but what was he suppose to do? He never experienced a rut before. The worse timing of all too! His mate was away and now he had to go through this shit alone until he came back but still! Jungkook managed to get to the bedroom where he slumped onto the bed, legs dangling off the side as he stroked himself.

Not long until he replaced his hand with a pillow. There he would grunt, screw his eyes shut and attempt to cum but it was only a dry orgasm. "Mm' omega." Jungkook's breath was shorter than before, the image of Taehyung on top of him, taking in his length and whispering how much he loved the feeling.

The pit of his stomach tightened from the denied releases. It felt so fucking hot in the room he swore he was burning. His dick ached so bad it felt like it was about to fall off and at this point, Jungkook wouldn't mind that. God he was such a fucking mess. Nostrils flaring, Jungkook hoped to god Taehyung would come home soon but as he looked at the time, he realized this day was going to go a lot slower than he thought.