𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

Both Jungkook and Taehyung didn't want to think about the whole chip thing but it was necessary to if they wanted to mate. The good thing here though was the two were more than accepting to finally mate each other. To live happily together and all, so they needed answers. The risks and everything that came with it. It only felt right to get the opinions of everyone else's and so, everyone gathered.

Well— everyone who mattered to them did. Including Jimin and Hoseok who were busy being parents most of the time but the moment  Taehyung and Jimin caught eyes, they had the biggest smiles as they wrapped their arms around each other. As if this was Taehyung's other other half, the other half being Jungkook, obviously.

"Oh my god I missed you." Jimin breathed out, the weird feeling of actually being able to hug Taehyung without the big round belly. Which caused Taehyung to pull away. "You- oh my god- the baby- pup! Baby pup!" Taehyung looked around while Jimin chuckled. Once laying eyes on Hoseok cradling the small pup, Taehyung cooed.

"Taehyung, meet Jung Kaison, our son." Hoseok walked next to Jimin as Taehyung eyed the sleeping pup. Watching how the small fingers wrapped tightly around Hoseok's finger. All swaddled in the blanket which had him cooing at the pup. Everything was just so perfect about Kaison. "Hi Kaison~ how lucky are you to have parents like Hoseok and Jimin hm?" Taehyung spoke softly as he caressed the soft cheek with his finger.

Jungkook stepped behind Taehyung, slowly wrapping his arms around the males waist. Resting his chin on Taehyung's shoulder, Jungkook looked at the bundle of joy held in Hoseok's hands. "Congratulations, beta." Jungkook cracked a smug smile as Hoseok looked at Jungkook with a scoff. "Thanks, alpha." Hoseok rolled his eyes but smiled, the two doing some handshake that had both Jimin and Taehyung furrowing their eyebrows.

"They confuse me." Jimin spoke to Taehyung who nodded in agreement.

Everyone sat down once the last one arrived which was Mingyu. The boy apologized before finding his seat. Taehyung gulped and moved just a little away from Jungkook due to knowing the past between Jungkook and Mingyu. Even though the past wasn't too long ago that Jungkook was mated with Mingyu. His wolf was totally over that whole thing between the two but his mental thought of it all? Well, that was a different story.

Korain sat in front of the new couple in the room and was eyeing Jungkook the whole time. Jungkook always wanted to feel the steps of mating and now he was. Meeting Taehyung's father and all was included in those steps. In which he never thought Kim Korain would be the father of Taehyung but here he was, being eyed down like a prey. "Now that everyone is here.. it's pretty obvious what i'm about to ask but I think I should first tell my story, or what I know about my story by now."

Taehyung clasped onto his hands and looked at the floor as he took a deep breath in. "My mother is Kim Youra and my father is Kim Korain, as you all know. You must know that they were powerful and because of that, I would be powerful too, even more if you could say. So the night I was born, there was an attack so my father and mother made a decision. They put a chip into me that prevented anyone from mating me. The sweatpea flower that had my scent smelling heavenly but if you bit into me, you would die."

"It only releases toxins when i'm off the pills and so when I came to the pack, they were released. From the stories of my mother, being someone like this is.. hell. So the chip prevents me from being mated. Though.." Taehyung breathed out with furrowed eyebrows before he looked up at his father and grabbed at Jungkook's hand. "I found my mate and.. and I want to spend every living second I can with him, mated. I want to feel all the things you all feel or felt. I know I want this because when I see the future, I can't tell how long it will be but I see it with Jungkook. He and I side by side throughout it all, through thick and thin."