𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

These past few years were not easy but they did get through the rough times. The couple were not just mates, but husbands. Gluing themselves together in every way possible is what it seemed like really. They grew as a family in the home of Taehyung's father which now belonged to them. Everything was perfect... for a little while. Five years went by and Taehyung started to have the dreams all over again. This time it didn't show the pack but it showed Jungkook dying.

Every dream Taehyung had- it was of Jungkook dying. Somehow, someway he was never able to save Jungkook in these dreams. One dream felt too real that it made Taehyung never want to sleep again. Then it stopped... just like that, everything stopped. Nothing happened to them that was dangerous... until a few years later when Euphoria turned thirteen. A week before Euphoria's birthday, Taehyung started to have the dreams but this time, notes came along.

Taehyung was cleaning the house since it was spring and he was doing his spring cleaning. Though as he was washing the dishes, he heard a knock and when he got to the door... there was no one in sight. What was there though? A box. A small pretty box with a bow. Thinking it was probably from Jungkook who was out for groceries, Taehyung picked up the box and opened the note that wrote 'Thirteen years ago you got away my little healer. I won't let that happen again.'

Though didn't they get rid of the man? Seojoon.. he was.. killed by Jimin. They killed him off and so why would.. then it clicked. There was more than just Seojoon and Mingyu. Some guys were chased off but that doesn't mean they were gone for good. The thought made Taehyung tremble in fear.

The note caused Taehyung's heart to drop into his stomach. The memories he buried in the past making their way to the surface. Moving the box flaps, Taehyung dropped the box when he saw the rusty knife that had stained blood on the first half. The memories now flooding his head. Flashing in front of him as he closed his eyes and backed up to the wall. The night Mingyu tried to rid him of the earth along with their daughter.

The night he was stabbed... the night he was supposed to die. That was the knife from that night. Taehyung worked so hard to get rid of that memory. The memory of the night he never wanted to remember again. Now the knife from that night was in front of him, in a box, in his home where he lived with his daughter and mate. That's when the notes started and didn't stop... up until Euphoria's thirteenth birthday.

The family decided they would go stay at the pack grounds. As much as Taehyung didn't want to cause trouble... this was for his family and he would do anything for his family. The day was normal and they didn't expect anything would happen but everything went south when Jungkook linked to Taehyung to hide in the basement of the packhouse. This is where Taehyung went through his first heat since it was soundproof and you could lock the door from the inside.

That is what Taehyung did but lucky him, he was with Jimin who had Kaison with him. Taehyung made sure the three were most safe before he left the room. Leaving Jimin and Kaison to hold back his daughter. The dreams of Jungkook dying wouldn't stop replaying in his head. Taehyung couldn't live without Jungkook and if he lost Jungkook, he would surely die if he didn't have a daughter.

This time Taehyung was not the weak omega they once knew. Taehyung has a family now and he would do absolutely everything to keep them safe. Taehyung wasn't scared for himself anymore but for his daughter, scared for his mate, scared for his best friend and his family but not for himself. He was no longer the clueless omega but now a knowledgable one and he wasn't going to let anyone hurt his family. Not anymore.