𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

Jungkook ran to the pack as fast as he could. Already in his wolf form, Jungkook couldn't even see the number of werewolves attacking as he was attacked from the side. A blow causing him to roll before the wolf was above him. Soon they were both in a heated fight. Jungkook puncturing the other wolves lungs before forcefully flinging him away from himself.

Jungkook snarled with his eyes glowing bright green. It all happened so fast to Jungkook. Jungkook was supposed to keep his mate safe, not tell him to stay alone. Jungkook promised to keep Taehyung safe and do anything to keep him safe. Where was Taehyung now? He had no fucking idea. Looking up, everyone was being attacked. The number of wolves attacking each other made something rise in Jungkook, something he never felt before.

Jungkook had never felt this kind of anger in his life. Everything flashing within seconds before he eyed the other wolf charging towards him. Growling, Jungkook didn't waste a second to charge towards the other and it was barely even a fight as Jungkook sunk his canines into the neck of the other, piercing through his neck and shaking his head to deepen the wounds.

One after another, Jungkook was able to get off him without any serious wounds. When looking around though, all he saw was fighting. A cabin from his right burning to the ground while he could hear cries from some of the family members that just watched their loved ones die. Werewolf bodies were on the ground from the ones who died instantly. Some in human forms as they died slowly.

Jungkook found Hoseok just finishing off one rogue but as he looked at Wonho, his neck was in the mouth of another werewolf while two others attacked until Wonho was on the ground. That's when Jungkook swore everything moved in slow motion as his paws started to move towards Wonho. For a moment their eyes locked and Jungkook wanted to yell out for Wonho.

Then just like that, Jungkook watched his brother's eyes widen from the canines puncturing his throat. At the same time though, Hoseok reached Wonho first and the moment Wonho was dropped from the wolf who punctured his throat, Hoseok ended the wolf just like that in a matter of seconds of rolling on the ground from his attack. Jungkook stopped when he got to Wonho.

Jungkook heard the shortened breaths as he pawed at Wonho's nose. Wonho kept his eyes locked on Jungkook's. 'Keep them safe.' He linked to Jungkook who felt like everything was shattering in front of him. 'You're not dying. You're not leaving me.' Jungkook linked back just as Hoseok was finished. The moment Wonho formed back into a human, the blood from the canines in his neck started to leak. The man coughing up blood.

There Jungkook and Hoseok were quick to take Wonho to the Salutary who were already helping other injured wolves. Though the moment the more stable ones saw who it was, Wonho was treated within seconds of arriving. "We got him. I promise you we will try everything to keep him alive." Jungkook eyed the ladies in the room before he gave a nod. Just at the same time, the door swung open.

The moment Jungkook saw Korain stumble in and tumble to the floor, he switched to his form after of course, grabbing a blanket nearby. The same as Hoseok. "Korain?! Korain what happened!?" Jungkook was quick to tend to Korain's side. The older man was covered in blood coming from the side of his head where was injured badly. Like someone smashed something onto his head. Korain covered with wrinkled clothes and dirt stains.

"T-Taehyung. They have Taehyung." Korain was out of breath. Not because he was running but because of the injuries to his head. Being that he no longer is in link with his wolf, there was nothing helping him heal. Helped into another room as Jungkook followed. Concerned for Korain but even more worried from the words that came out of Korain's mouth.