Introduction

A young boy, around the age of 16, was forced to run away from his original home because his village was under attack by demons. But not just any demons, these demons were demon dragons, also known as Saintos, (Saint-toes). They appeared out of no where and attacked this boy's home.

He ran to a different region, but on his way there to his new home, he was attacked. He managed to get away, but he was given demon and dragon powers. He got to the new region and decided to hide his powers.

This boy's name is Maximiliano Nasir Zyaire, but he goes by Nasir. He is now living in the village of Hickamore Sapphire. More information about the town later. Nasir is a nice boy and he actually is a prince, but now he's just a common village guy. He has red eyes with a blue tint, green hair, pale skin, he also is a neko. His ears and tail are the same color as his hair, he normally wears a blue shirt with black pants and a baseball cap.

He's also a switch but he's mostly dominant. He loves flowers, bugs, and the people in his village. He hates it when people are mean to him or someone he cares about, and his powers.

The village he lives in is a quiet and friendly place. There's a small population of 120 people (including Nasir) and two other villages close by. This village also has a secret.

(Which the author shall not tell you! You're not worthy enough yet. Thanks to the YouTuber Aphmau for giving me the inspiration to write this. Sub to her she's great!)