Chapter X

Nasir's pov (cont. from last the chapter)

I stayed inside the cave and looked around. There was nothing that I would think would be from his family. He never talked about them and I want to know why. Maybe someday I'll find out but until then I'll wonder.

He's so mysterious. I love it about him. I like mysterious guys. They are just so sexy. But I'm rambling and probably should shut up right now. I think I should go take a nap. I laid down in his bed and fell asleep.

(This will be my first time writing from a Yuri perspective so bare with me.)

Leilani's pov

I honestly feel really bad right now, I mean it's been a month since I lost my darling Lucinda, I dated her for almost three years. I was going to propose to her. 'I need to get my mind off of the bad stuff. Maybe I should go out and meet new people instead of staying cooped up inside this house.' I thought.

I got up and got dressed. After that I went out and met up with my friends Christian and Allen. I could still feel Lucinda's heat near me. Man did she make me feel like I was complete. But I lost her. "Hey Lei? There's something we should tell you about your deceased loved one." Allen said.

"What is it?" I asked. "She was cheating on you that whole time while you guys were going out. I saw her kissing other girls and boys." He said. I looked at them stunned by this. Tears came from my eyes and I ran.

To where? Hell do I know, all I know is that I ran. After some time I sat down and cried against a wall. Then someone came up to me. "Hey are you okay?" They said.

I looked up at them and they got down and hugged me. "What's wrong sweetie?" She said. I told her what was wrong and she listened to me. "Come with me, I can help you get over that. I have stuff that can make you feel better. I'm a baker." She said holding her hand out to me.

I got up and took her hand. Then we walked to her house.

---------------------------------------------------------

How do you guys think I did with writing from a girl's perspective?