Chapter XXVII

Augustine's POV

My captor gave me a crystal ball so I can watch over Nasir. I've been so worried about him that if I was on earth, I would be in my special form. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. It was my captor. "Hey." He said.

"Hey." I replied. He gave me a soft smile. "My name is Adam." He said. "It's what?" I asked in shock. He's telling me his name?! Why?

"It's Adam, Adam Zyaire." He said. "That's a nice name." I said. "How's Nasir doing?" He asked. "He's doing fine. Thank you for giving me this crystal ball so I can watch over him." I said.

"You're welcome. Hey, I know you don't trust me and I understand that, but for two special people to me could you trust me?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah I can trust you. By the way, where the hell are we?" I asked. "Well we are in a place where it's dark and hidden." He said.

"That doesn't help dude." I said. He chuckles a little and scratches the back of his neck. "Sorry but it's the truth. This world we are in is a world that is only made to separate the good from the bad and the living from the dead." He said. I nodded. "Then how am I here?" I asked.

"Because I'm not completely dead. I'm still a living person, just with special powers." He said. "Okay?" I said. "Don't question it. Now dinner will be ready soon so go ahead and get ready." He said then he left the room.

Adam's POV

You are not allowed to know what I was going to say in the last chapter. That will remain a secret. Nor who the special people are to me.