Chapter XXII

Nasir's POV

~days later~

Randomly near bodies of water or around a lot of trees my hand would start glowing. Even Lei thinks it's weird. I sighed thinking as to why this is happening. 'What is my hand trying to tell me?' I thought.

During the night I couldn't sleep at all. My thoughts were keeping me up. I was thinking about why my hand randomly glowed when I'm near bodies of water. I got up and walked over to the nearby lake and took off my shoes.

I put my feet in the water and I saw a bunch of different animals come up to me. I was nervous about this and worried about this. The animals just stayed beside me. "What are you all doing out here so late?"

I know they won't answer- "We're out here because we're worried about someone important." The bear said. I looked at them all surprised. I think I might have passed out.

~later~

I woke up a few hours later, the animals were gone and I was alone in a field. I went to get up but my feet felt numb. I was wondering why I couldn't really move. I looked around then my body got up on its own. What is going on?

I regained control over my body and went back to Lei and Messiah. They were confused about where I have been. I explained to them what happened when I got back. "This trip is getting weirder by the day." Lei said softly.

I nodded my head in agreement. "It is, first we are sent a letter from some strange person, then Augustine goes missing and now this weird shit with my hand and the animals talking to me." I said looking at them. They both nodded at me.