Chapter XVI

????'s POV

~5 weeks later~

My plan is working so well. They are coming straight into my trap. Though that werewolf that's with them is going to get very annoying. I need to find a way to get rid of him. Not kill him, just keep him away from them. "Why don't you just kidnap that werewolf like you did-" "I could do that. Fake his death and take him away. Thanks Louis." I said.

Louis nodded. "No problem, but who are you going to send to get him?" He asked. "Our shape shifter." I replied. Louis nodded then walked away. I sighed and called up my shape shifter. "Alexis." I said. We use portals to communicate.

"Yes boss?" She asked. I told her of who I need her to kidnap. "Alright got it. Any special place in the jail cells you want me to place him?" She asked. "Place him in a comfortable one like you did that girl. Both will be needed when Nasir gets here." I said.

She nodded and I ended the call. I sighed and went back to watching my plan go by from my crystal ball. This is going to be so much fun for them.

Soon he'll know the truth of who he is and who I am.

Augustine's pov

~later that night~

I woke up to seeing 'Nasir' looking at me. "Come with me, I have something to show you." He said. I got up and followed him, then when we were away from everyone else I felt something hit me really hard. "Sorry to trick you kid, but my boss ordered me too." I looked up at the person and saw that it was actually a girl. I then blacked out.

Alexis' pov

I carried Augustine back to a jail cell that was comfortable and closed the door. His werewolf powers don't work here. I sighed and looked over at the other special prisoner. "You know people are lying about you." I said to her. "Yes I know. It hurts me that they are lying to my lover." She said.

"They are people that work for my boss, it's all part of his plan." I said heading to the door. "Wait what's his plan?!" She yelled. "Can't say." I said then walked away.