Chapter II

Nasir's POV

I woke up the next day cuddled up to the man that saved me. I turned back to normal and got up. I went to walk home when I felt him pull on my leg. "What's your name...?" He asked. "Maximiliano, but I go my middle name which is Nasir." I said.

"My name is Augustine. I know it sounds girly but that's my name." He said. "It's a nice name." I said giving a kind smile. "Are you leaving now?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes I'm going." I said.

"Can we meet again?" He asked. I stopped moving for a moment. "W-why do you want to see me again..?" I asked. "Because you seem nice to talk to, plus you're kinda cute.." He said mumbled the last part of it.

"What was that last part..?" I asked shyly. "It was nothing Nasir." He said. I nodded and walked back to the village. I walked to my house and I sat on the couch. I couldn't stop thinking about Augustine.

I was wondering why he saved me and why he let me stay at his place. I thought about it for a long time, pondering it you could say. Then I heard a knock on my door. I got up and went over to my door and opened it. It was Leilani, my best friend in the village.

"Where were you last night?" She asked me. "I was out in the forest. I ran into a demon and a werewolf saved me." I said. She came into my house. "Who is he and what does he look like? Are you into him?!" She asked.

"Geez girl. His name is Augustine, and no I'm not into him. I did sneak a picture of him though." I said. I showed her the picture I have of him.
(Augustine has red ears, and tail. He has a red stripe in his hair to match his ears and tail. His hair is naturally black. His eyes are blue, he's bisexual, and he normally wears a red shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He's somewhat tan.)

"He looks like your type just so you know." She said. "Lei I'm straight okay." I said. "You're not straight bro. I know that." She said smirking. "I'm straight woman." I said sternly. She giggled. "Sure." She said.

I pouted. "Meanie." I said. She smiled and patted my head. "Well I gotta go, I just came to check up on you." She said and left. I closed the door and laid down on my bed. I looked at the picture that I took of Augustine thinking.