Chapter XII

Leilani's pov

I was over at the lady's house that I met earlier and she took care of me. "What's your name miss?" I asked her. "My name? I honestly don't know my name. I've gone 24 years not knowing my name." She said.

I frowned a bit. "Do you have a nickname?" I asked. "My nickname is Luna." She said. I nodded. "My name is Leilani." I said.

"Thats a beautiful name." She replied. I blushed softly, but smiled. "Thanks." I was feeling really tired, I think it was because of all the crying I did and the running and walking. "Follow me, I'll lead you to my room and you can sleep in my bed." She said.

I nodded and followed her to her room. I laid down in her bed and fell asleep softly.

Luna's POV

I feel bad for lying to her about my name, but I had to for my boss's sake. I walked out of the room and sat down by my crystal ball, which I use to talk to my boss. "Oh hey, how's your mission going? Did you get the girl?" He asked.

"Yes I did. She's asleep in my room right now." I said. He smiled. "Amazing... This is going so well, at least for your part. The other guards can't seem to catch that boy." He said.

"I see." I said. "You're doing great. Keep up the good work and you can tell her the truth about where Lucinda is, Alexandira." He said. I nodded then turned off the call. I then went to the couch and laid down falling asleep peacefully.

Nasir's POV

I woke up early in the morning and I got up. I went walking for a bit. I didn't want to wake up Augustine. I walked to the nearby lake and looked into the water.

The lake was beautiful, but it felt different. I gently touched the water and I instantly felt pain. Is the water in pain? I don't know. I touched a tree and felt loneliness. "Can I feel what nature feels?" I asked myself thinking.