Chapter VII

Augustine's POV

I kissed Nasir's neck again and he blushed making a very small noise. I chuckled softly and pinned him down onto his stomach. He looked up at me, his ears and tail out when he did. I grinded slightly against him. "A-Augustine... What are you doing?" He asked shyly.

"Well I can't hold it in anymore. I want you." I said softly. He blushed more and moved a bit. He squeaked when he felt something poking him. "Heh.. See I wasn't lying, I want you Nasir."

I kissed his neck again. He moaned softly and I pushed down on him. He whined a bit, probably because he didn't like the position we were in. "Can we at least get undressed if we're going to be in this position?" He asked.

"Yes darling, we can." I said climbing off him. I got undressed which he did too, but slowly. I think it's because he was shy about his body. "You don't have to be nervous baby." I said kissing his head.

"You're the first guy I've ever had sex with. And look at you! You're so sexy." He said blushing. I smiled at him. "Don't worry baby. I think you're beautiful." I said kissing his cheek.

He finished getting undressed and I picked him up. "Since this is your first time doing this with a guy, I'll be gentle." I said pinning him against the wall, his back facing me. He turned his head and looked at me.

"Thank you for being gentle.. But please don't cum in me." He said. "I will try not to." I said. "Alright.." He said. I gently pushed into him, which made him whimper.

When I was all the way in, he closed his eyes. "Tell me when to move okay baby boy?" I asked and he nodded in response. After a bit, he nodded to me. I slowly thrusted in and out of him, hearing his beautiful moans as I did.

"A-Augustine~ faster please.." Nasir said. I went faster and harder nibbling on his neck. Damn he felt so good to be honest. "You're so tight baby. You're squeezing my dick with every thrust." I said grunting.

Nasir blushed and moaned loudly when I started going harder on him. I moaned loudly myself as I thrusted into him. "I'm close daddy~" He said. "Me too." I said thrusting into him more.

He screamed loudly as he came and I did the same. Fuck I forgot that he said not to cum inside him. He panted just like I did. I pulled out of him and turned into a wolf laying beside him. He turned into a cat and curled up against me.

He fell asleep instantly. Wait did he not want me to cum inside him because he can get pregnant?! If that's the case, then looks like I'm going to be a dad sooner than I thought. I fell asleep shortly after that thinking about the family we'll have.